Shopping With: ❤ 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀 ❤

UPDATE 2021 AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I wrote this scenario when I had only seen like the first season of Haikyuu, so I relied on my friend to tell me character's positions (she was wrong about some of them...). Yes, some of them are wrong and some other characters are left out. Sorry about that, but I am currently too lazy to change it.

anyways, enjoy?

~ Shoyo Hinata ~

All he wants to buy is food, food, food. It gets annoying, so you buy him something to make him shut up, and in return he tries on a jacket you think looks cute on him.

 ...he ends up ruining it by spilling his food, and you have to pay for it. Not the best day ever.

~ Kei Tsukishima ~

You jokingly recommend him some dinosaur socks, and he laughs, but sneakingly buys them, embarrassed. You don't know until you catch him wearing them a few days later.

~ Satori Tendou ~

He keeps trying to make you try on swimsuits, even though its the middle of winter. As revenge you make him buy one for you, the most expensive one you can find.

~ Wakatoshi Ushijima ~

He helps you pick clothes, and surprisingly, he has good fashion taste. He even helps you carry the bags when you're done shopping.

~ Lev Haiba ~

You try to help him find some jeans to wear, but they're all too short. Every. Single. Pair. None of them even reach his ankles. You end up just buying him some shorts.

~ Takanobu Aone ~

You're shopping with him when he bumps into a mannequin and apologizes to it. While apologizing, he backs up into another one, knocking it's head off, and alerting staff. They kick him out because of his scary demeanor and 'destruction of property'.

~ Yutaro Kindaichi ~

A nice cashier lady recommends him a hat, but he he tries it on, he gets really  bad hat-hair and decides not to buy it out of embarrassment. You buy it anyway.

☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆

A/N: Did I forget anyone?? Apologies; if so, please leave a comment and I'll add them.

Thanks for reading!