How He Confesses:❤ 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗼 ❤

❤❤❤

- Daichi Sawamura -

He buys you flowers and tells you plainly in person, smiling the whole time. 

- Koushi Sugawara -

He starts the day by complimenting you much more than normal. Then he tells you he likes you in the most romantic setting he can, preferably under a cherry blossom tree.

- Asahi Azumane -

He asks Noya for help, and ends up not following his advice. He says that he thinks you're really pretty and that he wants to go on a date with you. (sweating the whole time, of course.)

- Yuu Nishinoya -

He does it at school. In front of everybody. With balloons. And chocolates. And he kisses you. Then he tells you that he likes you.

- Ryunosuke Tanaka -

He keeps telling you that you look 'gorgeous', and when the time comes, he gives you flowers. And hugs. And, when you accept his feelings, he calls you 'babe' way more than he should. 

- Chikara Ennoshita -

He doesn't do anything showy. He wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable, much less make you reject him. He does dress up though.

- Hisashi Kinoshita -

He's super shy and he doesn't think he deserves you. His confession is straightforward and quick. He is fully expecting to be rejected. You find it sweet, nevertheless. 

- Kazuhito Narita -

His confession is adorable. He brings you to the back of the school and confesses, telling you that he really likes you, not seeming too nervous. So sweet.

- Tobio Kageyama -

He tells you at lunch, his face erupting in red and pink, with a milk mustache, even though he drinks from a straw. 

- Shoyo Hinata -

He asks you to help him study one day, then, after getting every question wrong, he blurts it out. Surprising, but cute.

- Kei Tsukishima -

He texts you, trying to be cool, then immediately regrets not confessing in person. He apologizes the next day, confessing properly, blushing and not looking you in the eyes the whole time.

- Tadashi Yamaguchi -

He slips you something on Valentine's Day. A heart-shaped card, and a cute, short poem. Signed 'Your Admirer'. You immediately knew it was him, though, because he kept sneaking glances at you, blushing. Plus he gave you the card, so... 

❤❤❤