SAB 11: MEET KRISHI

Hurray!!! It's someone's birthday today. Join me to wish a very special friend of mine, a very happy birthday. Happy birthday to my one and only, Doyin. You're hearted, boo😍💕💞. Without further ado, this chapter is dedicated to iWrite01.

×××

~Time Skip~

~5 Years Later~

In case you haven't figured it out, Kevin is fourteen.

◇◇◇

What could be worse than having cold water poured on you, on a cold winter morning? On a Saturday, to be precise.

Well, that was my situation.

"What was that for?" I asked the redhead maid who stood in front of me, her hands grasping the bucket, as if to hit me on the head, if I don't get up.

"Get up. Your sister told me to wake you up." Krishi said, making gestures with her hand, while she spoke, in her accent. It was actually kinda funny. I bet Tasha sent Krishi.

Krishi Diwari, a girl deeply rooted in the Indian accent.

"Get up." She said again. I suppressed my laugh, because of the way she sounded.

"Okay okay. I'm going." I mimicked her accent. "Hey! You better watch it!" She said. "Sorry." I apologised, holding my ears. She exited the room.

***

I stood at the balcony, watching them. I decided to go downstairs to meet them.

"Hey bruh. Catch this!" Jem said. "Whoa!" I exclaimed. I caught it. Bull's eye. "Thanks." I said, as I gulped down the yoghurt, without using a glass cup. Well... who cares? Besides it's sweeter this way.

"Hey, ladies. Get dressed. Ryan is coming over." Jem said.

"Do you really have to invite your friends over?" Sylvia asked. "Exactly." Sean concurred.

"I didn't invite 'friends', I invited 'a friend'. Okay little ones?" Jem asked, air-quoting with his fingers. "We ain't little." The twins chorused.

"Hey! The three of you should stop arguing this instant! Breakfast is ready." Krishi said, making gestures with her hand.

×××

"Wow! This... er... pancake? Whatever it is, it's sweet." I complimented.

"For the last time, Kevi, Levin, whatever your name is, it isn't a pancake. It's a roti. A roti for goodness' sake!" Krishi said, adjusting her veil. "And for the last time Kristi or Krishi Diwari, whatever it is, my name is Kevin." I said. "Uggh! It's pronounced Di-Va-Ri. Not Diwari." She said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Please pass me a glass of water." Talia said. "Here you go." I said, as I passed it to her.

"Me too. I need a glass of water." Tasha said. "How rude." I scoffed. But either way, I gave her a glass of water.

"When will mum and dad be back?" Sylvia asked. "I don't know." I shrugged.

"Someone is here." Pablo the gurad said. Pablo Del Castro. The Italian guy whom Hailey and I had an encounter with. The person whose leg we almost stabbed.

(In chapter 3👆)

"Ryan." Jeremy said, as he did his handshake thingy with Ryan. Ryan Manchester. A cute 23 year old brunette with matching grey eyes. I am also a brunette with chocolate brown eyes. I'll dye my hair soon though to uhh... I don't know. Maybe add brown highlights.

"Hey." He said to me. "Hi." I replied. "I'm off to my room. Imma watch a movie. Who's coming along with me?" I asked. "Movie! Movie! Me! Me!" The twins yelled excitedly. "Wait for me!" The older twins said; Talia and Tasha. "Don't forget me too!" Krishi yelled.

***

A/N: Thanks to Funkihunni for the twins' name; Sylvia and Sean.

QOTC: What's your favourite movie?

AAOTC: I gat many, I don't know which I love more😄

Please vote, comment and share. Share your views and ideas if you have any. Don't be silent🙏. It'd really mean a lot to me if you vote and comment. Please do well to check out my book, vote and comment. It's titled 'Mused Thoughts'.

Much love,

🔵🔴PrincessTee🔴🔵

Over And Out✌✌