A/N 2

So guys, thank you for the reads, votes and comments. (Though not y'all comment, but whatever) Thank you. Words aren't enough to express my gratitude towards y'all♥️.

To those who read 'REPLACEMENT', thanks a bunch. You made my sis BlessingKunegha happy. Thanks.
Here goes the 'sorry part'👇👇

I'm going to school soon☺😒😒. Yay. (Note the sarcasm). School is a shit ton of stress😩. I mean, I'm leaving the comfort of my home and oh, my sweet bed to the hard chair, to learn boring stuff. Geez.

So guys, in summary, what I'm saying is, I'm not sure if I'll update like before, coz I have to read for my exams. It's gon' be so stressful😣😥.

According to them, 'this exam is really important. Read or you'll fail.' Like I don't know. Oh God, please help me concerning the exam.

You know I don't take weeeekkkks to update. I update before the next 7 days. Y'all know right? But thanks to my upcoming exam, updates will be slow.

But if I see that y'all are voting and commenting, I'll try to update for you my lovely readers😗😗😗.

And also, thaannks to y'all for the amount of votes and reads and err... comments? Thank you so much. I mean, 41 reads and 28 votes between 19th July to 2nd August. It's not even up to a month. Thank you so much. If you know how wide I smile when I see the amount of reads, votes and comments eehn? In fact, let's leave that talk. Story for another day. I love y'all.

Okay, one more thing.

😬😲WHO DAFUQ READ WITHOUT VOTING? BETTER GO BACK AND VOTE😲. PLEASE😬☺.

Your Vote Matters. #YVM.

Y'all are special, ok?😍😚

In appreciation for your votes, reads and comments, Imma drop a chapter for you soon, hmm?🙂

Before you go
Is there something I could have said
To make it all stop hurting
It kills me
How your mind can make you feel so worthless o
Before you go.

Was never the right time
Whenever you're cold
When little by little by little
Till there was nothing left.

Our every moment...

Guys, trust me when I say you're gonna love this song. Before you go - Lewis Capaldi. Geez, like I love his voice. His voice kinda sounds like James Arthur's.

That's all peeps.

Byeee🤗...

Stay Safe😷😷

Please have pity on the next chapter by voting, commenting and sharing. The next chapter is currently in bondage😏. Hahaha! Be good readers and nice beings, and help me free the next chapter, by simply doing your part, hmm?😉

Thanks.

Please vote.

I know I talk too much. People around me can testify to that🙄😏😁😋.

If I could, I would have continued but... It's gonna be too long. So byyyyeeee🤗🤗.

#YVM

Stay Safe😷☺

🔵🔴PrincessTee🔴🔵

Over and out✌✌