SAB 6: MUMMY'S PET!!!

Thanks to Thatchigirl for adding my book to her reading list. And also, thanks to Huzzy77777 for reading and voting. Please check out their books. Thanks so much.

This chapter is dedicated to JustTamina. Thanks dear, for your votes and comments. You're a darling. Thanks so much. Please check out her books. It would be really nice if you follow her 👉👈. Thanks.
___

Wanna know if Tasha was kidding or not? C'mon, join the ride, let's find out😉.

***

"Hahahaa." Okay. What's wrong with her? I asked her a simple question and she's laughing.

"I was just kidding. Do you really think I'd tell my brother to wash these?" Natasha asked. Relief washed over me, as she said that.

"Phew." I said.

"You seriously asked me that? I said you should wash. Period!"

What the? Didn't she just say... whatever.

So cruel. If mom was around would she have told me to do that?

"Hey, what's going on here?" Talia asked. Thanks for saving me.

"I told him to wash these, instead of doing as I said, he's asking me if I'm kidding." She explained. Talk some sense into her Talia!

"What the? Who gave you the right to say such?" Talia asked. Yes! She's on my side!

"Exactly. Don't you know I'm a child?" I asked innocently.

Next I know, she slapped me across my cheek. That hurt. And the reason? I do not know. I felt the tears stinging my eyes.

"Why?" I asked, my voice shaking. "You think I'll take your side and not my sister's?" She asked. My side and not her... sister's? What does that mean? Does it mean she doesn't consider me a... No. I shouldn't think that.

"But I'm your brother." Another slap across the other cheek.

"How dare you say that?" Natasha asked. "You think you're my broth... pfft no. I can't even complete it. Get this into that head of yours. YOU AREN'T MY BROTHER. To me, you're just that 'orphan kid my parents adopted.' That's what you are to me. So don't think I'm your sister." She said, giggling with Natalia.

And here I was, thinking they actually considered me a brother.

Here I was, thinking they cared about me. Thankfully, I know where I stand in this house.

"Start washing!" Natasha said.

"I don't want to!" I yelled. I could feel the anger in me. All these years I've been treated like... been treated like... damn! The word itself isn't coming. Uggh! I won't allow them to treat me like this. Not any more!

"Dear Kevin, you have to. Doesn't matter what you say, because you will wash these clothes." Natalia said. "And if I don't?" I asked.

"Sweetie, if you don't, mom and dad will get this information; you snuck out of the house, because they didn't allow you to go. You snuck out to meet a particular her." Natasha said, laying emphasis on the her.

What the actual hell? How do they know about that? I made sure no one saw me. How...

"You're probably thinking about how we got hold of this information. Simple. We saw you knotting the Ankara materials together. We watched you while you used the wrapper to get down. We saw you leave and we followed you to the orphanage and then to the cemetery and back home." Natasha said. "But the girl is cute though. What's her name again?" Talia asked. "Hailey." Natasha replied. "Yeah, Hailey. Cute name, cute face." Talia said, as they laughed.