SAB 4: SUNSHINE?

Hey guys... I'm back with another chapter. Remember in the previous chapter I was like 'the next chapter is currently in bondage blah blah blah', here it is now. I want to thank a special someone, she's my sister's bestie and also my friend. I want to say a big thaannk yooouu to her for being a darling. Thanks for the votes and comments. Thank you. This chapter is dedicated to her; seibide. Thank you. Please do follow her. Thanks lovelies😘.

+++

There are times in life, when you think things will never get better... And right when you've given up and accepted it, somehow... someway... It does get better.

-anonymous

×××

~~Time Skip~~

~~29th May~~

"Thanks mom." I said, running to my room. Wow! My room is filled with foodstuffs. Hmm. My favourites.

"Ice cream! Yay!" I squeaked, as I picked up the plate filled with vanilla flavoured ice cream.

"Hmm" I moaned, as the sweet taste of the cold vanilla ice cream came in contact with my tongue. So yum. Who'd say no to this?

Chicken wings?! Imma save this for later.

I sat down on my bed, picking up the pepperoni pizza. I took a slice. Hmm... not that sweet. I'm not really a fan of pizza. I put it back in the box.

"Ooh" I said, as my eyes were greeted with the sight of a chocolate cake.

"That's gon' be so good... once it's in here." I pointed towards my stomach.

Oh my! Soda! Chocolate bar? Come 'ere my buddy. I grabbed it, opened it and straight into my mouth.

I picked up the cake, and mercilessly devoured it. So sweet. Heaven. I chewed the cake, slowly, to enjoy it more.

I left it halfway. I picked up the chicken wings.

Aha! Entertainment. I turned on the TV. Wrestlemania?!

Where have I heard this from? Yes. Someone in the orphanage was talking about it.

I bit off a part of the chicken wing.

Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss were wrestling. I knew their names, because it was written on the screen. Who's gonna win?

"Yes." I said, as Becky punched Alexa. Alexa was about to retaliate when suddenly, this person had to come.

"Hey. Wake up." I heard a voice.

Why would someone wake me up now? It's too early. I moaned, as I turned to the other side, to continue my sweet dream.