THANKS SM!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!😘😚💖

Like, I love y'all so much. 390 reads, 164 votes and 178 comments. I can't thank you all enough frrrr😩♥️.

Thanks to Jun-pyo. Thanks for your votes and comments. I'm truly grateful.

farry24, thanks for your votes and comments on my story. Thanks for also wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks so much.

Sofiagenius, thanks for your votes and comments on my story. Please check out her books. Thanks.

tonbaraMe, thanks for your votes on my story. Please check out her book 'Second Chance'.

Thank you Sharon-Kibet for your votes and comments.

A big thanks to Vickygold14. Thanks for your votes and your comments. I really appreciate it. Your comments make me smile😁☺. Check her books out. Really👌👌.

Huzzy77777. My Wattpad son. Thanks for everything dear. Thanks for your votes. And please, check out his books, okay?

Thank you so much seibide. You're always the first person to vote and comment whenever I publish a chapter. Thanks so fricking much!! And thanks for tagging me. It'd really be nice if y'all check out her book and vote, comment and share too. It's titled 'Escaping Hell'. Believe me when I say this, you're gonna love it.

Thank you, BlessingKunegha, for your votes. Thanks so much. Please check out her books. You're gonna love 'em😉😉.

JustTamina. One of my good ole pals. Thanks for your votes and comments hun. I really really appreciate it. Please do check out her book, 'The Dark Skin'. Thank you for being a good friend. Thanks sooo much, one of my dearest. Love ya!!

odiowei. Also one of my good ole pals. Thanks for everything boo. Thanks sooo much for being there for me. Thanks, one of ma dearest. Please check out her books. Thanks.

Emma_Tee0234, thanks baby boo for your votes and comments. And also, thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. Thanks sm.

drealempress, thanks so much for your votes and comments on my story. On my conversation board, I wrote Guys... Please read my book. I know it's boring now, but I promise, soon it'd be interesting, that's when he grows older. And you replied, I quote 'sweetheart, you're book isn't boring. You have a talent in writing. Don't underestimate yourself❤. Thanks for that. Like... it was really helpful. Thank you so much. Please check out her book 'The New Girl'. You're really gonna love it.

Funkihunni. Thanks for everything you've done for me so far. Please check out her books👍👍. That notwithstanding, thanks for your votes and your comment. Thanks so much, one of ma dearest. Much love from this side, bish!

odiowei and Funkihunni, the both of you, hehe. On your birthdays, Lord knows what I'd do to you.

I saved the best for last. I ain't trying to say y'all aren't the best, but err, she deserves it.

iWrite01, Thanks so much for your votes and comments.

Sorry if I didn't mention you. Thanks to y'all for your votes and comments.

A book has been published by moi. I wouldn't really say it's a book, it's more of an anthology; a collection of my poems. It's titled Mused Thoughts. Feel free to check it out😉😉.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME🎉🎊!!!

🔵🔴♍PrincessTee ♍🔴🔵