"Okay! No crying. I'm taking a leave today. Happy?" Types face immediately lit when tharn cancelled his schedule.

"You are the best!" Tharn chuckled type pushed his shirt out of his pants.

"You are something." Type gave him his cutest smile.

"C'mon now cuddle with me! The babies need your touch too." Tharn nodded as he changed into his normal clothes and slipped in the covers with his hubby.

←★★★@@@★★★→

Afternoon at 2 pm......

After the lunch was done, type played with both the kids in the house which he liked the most. Baby Lisa and baby Betty. Tharn would sometimes feel jealous as type would love them and shower them with his sweet kisses. Tharn would always smack his head when he would feel jealous.
After types sweet sessions with the babies were done, they got back to their room.

"What are we gonna do know?" Tharn asked. Type gave him am evil smile.

"You know!" Type said.

"No!!!"

"Yess!!"

(A/N: Do not imagine weird things)

Type yelled as he started surfing for a series on Netflix. Tharn was irritated with it. Type would often rewatch the series until he would know it from word to word.

"Babe, why you standing there? I've already started the series." Type called tharn. Tharn sighed and walked to his hubby.

A few minutes later type felt wet. The final episode was on when type felt uncomfortable. He got so angry because he just had to visit the hospital and would not be able to watch the last fucking episode of the series. Tharn hands were roaming all over types legs and thighs when his hand felt some liquid flowing down his hubby legs. He quickly eyed type.

"Baby?"

"Hmm...hospital, I think my water broke."

Tharn's eyes widen

"Are you feeling pain?" Tharn asked

"Umm...like period cramps." Type said.

"Put on your hoodie, I'll manage other things." Tharn said.

Type nodded.

Tharn quickly called types gyno to inform about the condition of the current situation. The gyno called them immediately into the hospital.

"Are you done?" Tharn asked.

"Yeah! But can you just hold me a little? The pain is getting a bit worst." Type said.

Tharn nodded.

Plana was in the car waiting for the couple to walk down so they could immediately leave for the hospital. While leaving type quickly kissed Lisa and Betty and walked out. The sensation of water breaking felt weird. Type had his head rested on his hubby's muscular shoulder while his hand week on his belly caressing it. He felt like a warm tickle which almost felt like he was peeing himself.

A few minutes later, they reached the hospital. All three men rushed to the labor ward. Type was walking a bit slow as the pain was getting more worst.