"Do we need to go?" Thorn asked.

I sat next to Axel and smiled. "No she'll be okay, I gave her some medicine that should start helping soon." I told him and he nodded his head.

I was rubbing her head as it was the closest thing to me when I heard knocking in the kitchen.

I got up and opened the door and saw it was Elora. "Hey girly." I said hugging her.

"Hey bitch." She said and I rolled my eyes.
"You need to stop with that, it's rubbing off on my sister." I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Just think of it as a term of endearment." She said and I shook my head.

We went into the living room and she walked over to Lincoln, who stood up and kissed her and then they both sat down.

"Is she okay?" Elora asked looking at Morgan.
"She's fine, she woke up from her nap cause she's teething once again." I told her.

"Oh good, I thought she was sick." She said.

"Hey Thorn, can you text Angelina that she can just come in when she gets here? I don't feel like getting up again." I laughed and he nodded his head.

"How are you feeling by the way? Elora asked.
"Still nauseous and throwing up, but it hasn't been terrible the last few days." I said.

"She said she'll be here in a few minutes, she just pulled into the neighborhood." Thorn said and I nodded my head.

Morgan need her diaper changed so I took her from Axel and laid her on a blanket on the floor.

"Hey Thorn? You wanna change her diaper?" I asked and his eyes widen,
Making us laugh.

"I'm kidding you don't have to." I laughed.

I was cleaning Morgan up when Angelina walked in, I could tell she wanted to sit next to Thorn. But I guess she thought better and sat next to Elora.

"How was class?" Axel asked her.

I secured Morgan's diaper and handed her back to Axel and sat back down.

"It was fine, I'm so tired though. And it was so hard to focus cause they wouldn't stop moving." She said leaning her head on the back of the couch.

I looked over at Thorn and he was staring at her.

I grabbed my phone and texted Thorn and Angelina and told them they need to say something, because at this point they're only torturing themselves.

They looked at me and then at each other and nodded their heads. "Me and Thorn have a bit of an announcement." Angelina said, and that definitely got Axel's attention.

"Thorn an I have decided to make things official between each other." Angel said and it seems like a weight had been lifted off her.

"I knew it, the way you guys stare at each other was a little sus." Elora said making me laugh.

"Damn, I'm not single. But I feel single now." Roland said standing up and letting Angelina have his spot that was next to Thorn.

"Awe, just four and a half months and Arlo will be here." I said and he smiled and nodded his head.

We'd order pizza and a few other things, but instead of eating in the dinning room like we usually do we ate in the living room.

"You'd think with her teething she wouldn't want to eat." Elora said and I nodded my head.

"I know, but it doesn't even faze her." I said looking at Morgan who was just eating away.
...............................................................
A/N: Pretty chill chapter, but Thorn and Angelina are officially official lol. So that's exciting.

Things are going to get pretty crazy around here, especially since we're nearing the end of the book.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Comment&Vote.

Love you guys!❤️