My OTPs/What I'll Write

I've been shipping people since before I knew what shipping was. (And I've been coming up with fanfiction before I knew what that was either, but that's another story.) I usually find at least one couple to ship in every show/movie I watch, but only a few have ever driven me to write about them. (Or made me want to write about them because I haven't actually written anything for most of them . . . yet.)

These aren't in order of how much I care about them. I've arranged them in the order I was introduced to them/started shipping them.

1. Han Solo and Leia Organa

Ah, I never remember how much I miss these two until I see them

Ah, I never remember how much I miss these two until I see them. I used to be soooo obsessed with Star Wars and I loved these two so much. They were the first people I really shipped and they were my OTP when I discovered fanfiction and what an OTP was. I really don't like what was done with them in the new trilogy (though I could rant about that disaster of a trilogy for hours . . . and I have). I never actually read that much fanfiction about them and I haven't really written anything either. At least, not anything published.

My first dip into writing fanfiction was for Han and Leia. I was fifteen and I wrote in a Force Awakens notebook with square ruled paper. I didn't get very far in the story but I still go back to it from time to time. I recently erased everything in that notebook, having typed it all up, and started rewriting it and trying to improve it. I haven't really done much, but I'll probably keep going at some point.

2. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Duchess Satine Kryze

This is the only one of my ships that doesn't end up together

This is the only one of my ships that doesn't end up together. [insert sad face] They're such a great couple and they deserved a happy ending, but instead Satine [SPOILER ALERT] is murdered by Darth Maul to get revenge on Obi-Wan. 

Obi-Wan was always my favourite Prequel character and I was so glad he was given a love interest in the Clone Wars. Satine quickly became my favourite Clone Wars character and I was devastated when she died. (Fun fact: I nicknamed my best friend 'Duchess' after her because there was a brief moment when her hair reminded me of the Duchess.)

I haven't actually written anything about these two, but I have so many ideas. Well, one idea with a lot of stories. I actually bought a couple of notebooks specifically for writing the story, but I never got around to it because of the next couple . . .