My Friend's Nonsense

So, I have a friend and classmate named Mary. I have been given permission to expose her name. And if you ever see this, Mary, I told you I was going to expose you.

First of all, this is something I didn't say I was going to expose but this happened the other day and was hilarious. Mary decided I had to go with her to the dorm to help her pack, even though I wasn't going to help. Anyway, as we were walking along, she saw a little gecko on the sidewalk. She dived forward shouting 'salamander' and when I asked why she said, "Because her eyes are like salamanders." Just so you know, she hasn't seen Crimes of Grindelwald yet. We're planning on watching it in a month or two when she's gonna stay at my house for a long weekend.

And now for today. I was in Mary's room and she was looking at pictures of some pony, I don't remember its name. Anyway, I showed her a picture of a Pygmy Puff and somehow, she mentioned salamanders again. Only, she actually said 'scalamanders'. Then she insisted we look up 'scalamander' so she did. Google asked if we meant 'Scamander' and all the pictures were of Newt. We started laughing and scrolling through the pictures. We came across this beautiful picture and Mary freaked out.

She started calling him a 'cutie' and declaring that he was 'hers'

She started calling him a 'cutie' and declaring that he was 'hers'. This is where things get weird. I told her that Tina would fight her and her response was, "Tina can lick my feet." 

I laughed at her and said, "Now Newt's gonna fight you." You know how protective he is of Tina.

Anyway, Mary's response was, "Well, Newt can lick my . . . lips."

I died of laughter. Mary's not usually like this but we couldn't stop laughing. Then I mentioned that Eddie had a daughter and this was the conversation that followed.

MARY: He has a daughter?

ME: Yeah.

MARY: He has a daughter?

ME: Yeah.

MARY: You mean, he has a wife?

ME: Uh, yeah?

MARY: I'LL FIGHT HER TOO! OVER HERE STEALING MY MAN!

Or something like that.

Later, we went over to my house and I told my mom and two other people (one of which was our former Health/Biology/Chemistry teacher) that we had figured out that Mary had a crush on Newt and my mom was laughing at her.

When Mary was leaving, my mom told her, "I hope you and Newt sort things out."

Anyway, this afternoon was hilarious because of that and I told her I was going to expose her on Wattpad so she was laughing so hard.

Have a good day!

Bye!

Written February 27, 2019.