I'm Stressed

So, let me tell you what happened today.

First of all, I had no internet on my phone this morning and very limited internet on my laptop. It was annoying but I was surviving. However, I had no internet this afternoon.

Since I had nothing to do, I slept for about two hours in the afternoon. When I woke up, I finished reading my own story because I was forgetting what had happened and needed to know so I can keep writing it. 

Just when I finished, two of my classmates, Mary and another girl I call 'V', came to get their notebooks for my mom's class. V tells me that my mom contacted her and asked her to tell me that she's trying to contact me. The thing is, I had no internet so I wasn't receiving her messages. Apparently, my mom hadn't sent the assignment and wanted me to do it for her.

We're not supposed to have our phones out on campus but I had to take it out anyway because I needed internet. My mom had asked me to go on her computer and send our assignment to my classmates.

I went to the girls' dorm so that I could text her freely. Then she told me to take her laptop to the dorm so I could send the assignment. The thing is, first I had to find it. Then I sent it and one of my classmates comes and tells me that half the assignment was wrong so I had to send another email correcting the first.

I was so stressed. I left the dorm and when I got home my brother told me there was internet. 

At least I've got internet now.

I'm still stressed and I'm still not doing my homework.

Have a good day!

Bye!

Written April 10, 2019.