IX. Chaos in market

Start from the beginning

Their movements were so swift and spontaneous that it was hard to process their minds.

Suddenly a man caught Taehyung and gripped him tightly from behind.

Jungkook got confused about how to help and the first thing he spotted was a chilly ketchup bottle at a nearby store. He grabbed it and squeezed it, aiming at the man's face.

"Ahhhh!!" The man groaned.

Taehyung was released from the man’s hold and gripped Jungkook again, "let's go!!" They sprinted as fast they could.

Fortunately, Hoseok and all of them met up at the same time at a junction of the market but the men were still behind them.

"I'm gonna hit you hard," Namjoon grabbed a nearby wooden log.

"Namjoon!! Come on man!!" Jin again pulled him. "Come on, RUN!!".

Those market streets were narrow, It was getting hard for them to run due to the obstacles. Taehyung and Jungkook got separated again but others remained together.

Taehyung slowed down and eventually paused.

"What are you doing?"Jungkook asked him, confused.

"Get in..." Taehyung signaled Jungkook.

They both hid themselves sideways on the path, behind big boxes and then Jungkook saw there were buckets of paints kept nearby.

"I have a plan…" Taehyung took one of the buckets of paint.

"This is a very stupid idea!" Jungkook argued.

"Wait and watch."

Taehyung heard footsteps approaching...nearer...nearer...and he threw the paint on the man following them. As he closely noticed the man's face, he realised it was someone else. 

He felt stupid as he realised, he had just thrown paint on a COMPLET STRANGER.

"You Fool!! Look at what you've done" the stranger complained.

"Ohh Sorry sir! I am so sorry!" Taehyung started apologizing, but the men spotted them again.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and ran, "I told you, it's a stupid idea!!"

This time, Jungkook was leading their way and they bumped into their friends again.

"Taehyung! Jungkook! Where have you been?"Jimin asked while running.

"Don't question...just run!!" Jungkook shouted.

They all were running and spotted an open truck of fruits which was just about to leave.

"Hop in... quick!!" Hoseok commanded while hopping in from behind.

He helped Yoongi and Jimin and with that Jin and Namjoon was also on the truck.

But it was too late for Taehyung and Jungkook as the truck driver started driving.

Taehyung focused on the men that were still chasing them as Jungkook wondered how to hop on the truck...he saw a trolley and his next action was speechless…

He grabbed Taehyung by the waist, sat him in that trolley and slid down the path as a skateboard...it all happened so quickly that no one had any time to think.

"Get out of the way!! Get out of the way!!" They both were signalling to the people on the path...it was easy to skate as the path was a slope.

Within seconds, the trolley caught speed and Yoongi and Hoseok helped them hop in the truck, "Superb, Jungkook!"

Finally, those men were unable to chase them and the truck drove away. 

They all caught their breath and sighed. For a moment there was just silence but soon a laugh burst through them when they realized what had just happened with them.

The truck driver noticed that there were people aboard. He asked them to climb down and scolded them for hopping in and ruining his fruit stock.

They were still cracking up hard.

Jungkook realized what he had just done, he fought and escaped those men, it was unbelievable for him, and he realized he just found six BEST FRIENDS.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook was smiling at himself. He somehow knew why and he was happy for him.

~>.<~

Omg...I just can't believe I wrote this...it was super fun to write... I hope you liked it >.<...and as you can see Jungkook became truly a different person here and it was a different feeling for him as well.

~SilverBlxde