A Spring Night Part 2

(So sorry guys. I know it's been too long. Thanks for all the people who still supported me. I love you all uwu)

Rong Huan started sucking on Lin FangJuns neck and collarbone. A lot of bright red dots started appearing all over Lin FangJuns body. Lin FangJun has never experienced anything so novel before.

Lin FangJun,"Rong Huan ahhh.....it's itchy.....it's itchy inside."

Lin FangJun said breathlessly. Rong Huan chuckled after hearing Lin FangJun murmur those dirty words.

Rong Huan, "Itchy? Where?"

He slipped his fingers inside Lin FangJuns hole,"Here?"

Lin FangJun gasped. He should feel dirty but he didn't. He only felt immense pleasure. If it was a normal circumstance maybe Lin FangJun would never let anyone see his butt but now.......he could only moan and squirm to accommodate Rong Huans fingers more.

Rong Huan had slept with Lin FangJun before but it wasn't like this. It was not this intense. He almost felt like losing his mind. He just wanted to possess this person on bed. He wanted to eat him without leaving anything behind.

But he needed to stretch Lin FangJun. Otherwise he will get hurt. He didn't want Lin FangJun to get hurt. There were 3 fingers inside Lin FangJun. Because of the drugs he was secreting a lot of fluids which helped.

Rong Huan put inside another finger in. Lin FangJun started feeling a little a little uncomfortable.

"Umm take it out. It's weird.",breathed Lin FangJun.

"Be good. Otherwise It would hurt later.",Rong Huan continued with what he was doing.

Lin FangJun didn't want the fingers. He reached for the swallow little huan. He was surprised by how big it was. 'This is definitely not human ah!!!!'

But his drug induced brain thought otherwise. He started stroking and moaned,"Put... Put it in."

That is all Rong Huan needed. He started putting it in slowly.

"Ahhhhh hurts!!",the moment the penis started penetrating him,Lin FangJun screamed.

Rong Huan kissed Lin FangJun. "Hush it'll be alright in a second."

After entering to the hilt Rong Huan started rocking slowly.

Lin FangJun slowly got used to it and started finding pleasure again. "Ahhh.....uhh...ummm...c'mon....do it...ah..faster."

Rong Huan snapped and started pounding Lin FangJuns ass. He started venting all the desire that has been accumulating.

All that could be heard was gasps and grunts after that.

Rong Huan didn't stop after one round. He kept going like a beast. He even lasted as long as a beast.

Lin FangJun felt totally spent. He couldn't cum anymore. He begged and cried. Rong Huan took pity and took him to the bath. The previous bath water has turned cold so he had people change the water.

When they were bathing Rong Huan was cleaning inside Lin FangJun. Lin FangJun was still raw and sensitive from all the pounding. When Rong Huan started cleaning him he felt aroused again and started moaning.

How could the beast inside Rong Huan be calm after that. He put his now hardened dick again inside Lin FangJun. And they had sex.....again!!!(jesus Rong Huan. Did you take viagra or something?!!!!)

Lin FangJun was utterly exhausted. He fell asleep after the round in the bath.

Rong Huan cleaned him and dried him and then put him to bed.

Lin FangJun was sleeping peacefully. He eyes were a little swollen after all that crying. His body was filled with ambiguous marks.

Rong Huan looked at this kind of Lin FangJun and felt like something was scratching his heart. He kissed Lin FangJun on the forehead and laid down beside him. He fell into a deep peaceful slumber.

But there was one person who was not peaceful at all. That was Rong Huan's mother.

"Empress Dowager,he's your son. He wouldn't go against you just for a mere concubine.",Empresses most trusted maid Lili said.

Empress was pacing back and forth inside her residence. She didn't think Rong Huan would come and discover those men she sent. There was no way that could happen. She made sure of that.

Unless.....he already knew she was gonna make a move!!! That is horrible. She had a headache already. She never thought that little concubine would be so precious to him!!! She has done these things before to other concubines too. But he never interrupted!!! What changed? But she still couldn't figure out the answer for this question. This night was going to be a long sleepless night for her.

Small theater ::

Biming:Where's mommy and daddy?!!!
Biming:They don't love me anymore (_;)
Biming: I want my mommy back ;-;