Celebration

(Sorry for such a late upload. I'm a robotics engineering student. So you can kinda guess how hectic my schedule can get*sigh*. I can't even get proper sleep.

Anyway,enjoy lovely readers~~~~~)

Finally it was the day of celebration. Even though it was Bi Ming's six months celebration, it was Lin Fang Jun who had to wear gaudy and heavy clothes with countless heavy jewelry donned on his head and neck.

He felt frustrated. But he couldn't do anything about it. So he just decided to make do for now. He sat motionlessly and let the maids do their magic.

When they tried to apply makeup,he strongly refused. He's a man. Man don't wear makeup.(AN: But all my favorite male actors use makeup. Bad Jun Jun)

Well they let him go because he was already so blindingly beautiful. Nothing else can make him any more better.

Lin FangJun looked at himself in the mirror. And 人 appeared on his forehead. 'What the heck!!!! I look like a fucking doll. When did I become so delicate and small!!' (When you transmigrated duh. Do you have gold fish memory?)

The rough man Fang Jun was deeply offended. But oh well, he was easily adaptable person.

He went to the next room to see his little handsome man.

Bi Ming was wearing traditional clothes. He looked so cute and fluffy. Lin Fang Jun just wanted to grab him and hug him and squeeze him.

And well he did just that. But the real problem was for the servants. They were blinded by the scenery and Bi Ming's giggles and incoherent baby noises.

What a sight it was to behold. Mama and baby both looked like, they just came out from a painting. It was truly mesmerizing.

However, they had to depart soon to the main palace. So the scene didn't last for too long.

It was hustling and bustling on their way to the palace. Bi Ming was the apparent heir of the humanities strongest. The celebration had to be grand.

Lin Fang Jun was dumbstruck. He never went outside when he first came to this world. Memories were hazy, so he didn't actually understand to what extent this world was prosperous.

The things to see weren't any less than modern day TV shows. You can even say that the people were more innovative.

They arrived at the main palace while watching the crowd outside. They're a safe distance away and with a lot of gaurds, so no one could approach or hurt them.

After arriving, Bi Ming was taken away. Lin Fang Jun reluctantly had to stand with other consorts.

He noticed how they're giving him the jealousy filled looks. Well he was sitting on the most honorable seat afterall, which was beside his majesty. And also he looked more beautiful than everyone else.

Some people came to greet him and he greeted them back. The other consorts didn't dare to come forth and make trouble in front of a huge crowd. So it was going well for Fang Jun until Rong Huan entered the scene.

Yup he definitely hates Rong Huan, the molester.

Rong Huan first blessed Bi Ming, did some more rituals and took his seat beside Lin Fang Jun.

It was going great, Rong Huan was well mannered and Lin Fang Jun was enjoying the ceremony. But then this happened.

"Baby, you're not giving me any attention.", Rong Huan acted spoiled.

"I'm sorry his majesty but you should conduct yourself outside.",Lin Fang Jun gritted his teeth and spit the words out.

"So it's okay to do it inside?", Rong Huan chimed in.

Lin Fang Jun gave him the 'are you fucking serious?' look.

Rong Huan was amused to the point of death. 'It's so fun to tease him',he thought.

"Baby, you're my wife and I am your husband. Why should we care about what outsiders say. Let's break all the barriers and run away."

Lin Fang Jun had goosebumps all over his body once again. This was seriously messed up. How did the majestic emperor turn into a spoiled brat? He couldn't figure it out.

"You're looking ravishing today. Should I ravish you? What do you say?", Rong Huan leaned a little closer. There were many people who were following his movements. They were a little surprised at this.

"Your majesty must be joking. This servant is not worthy.", Lin Fang Jun tried to dodge the bullet.

"I'll decide who's worthy and who's not", ......and he failed to dodge.

Rong Huan was going to tease him more but he had to stop. He needed to participate in the next ceremony. So he had to reluctantly step away.

Lin Fang Jun sighed in relief. He was this close to killing an emperor. He didn't want to become a murderer but that Rong Huan was getting on his nerves. Ughhh!!!!

Lin Fang Jun looked at the son and father pair on the alter.

'Dammit! Why do they have to look so alike. Now I'll remember him every time I look at MingMing. I hate it!!', Lin Fang Jun internally screamed.

He is seriously regretting his life decisions. And the sad thing is,It's NOT EVEN HIS LIFE!!!

Damn it.

I'm half asleep while writing it. So there'll be a lot of mistakes. Correct me and I'll fix it later. Thanks for reading.

Edited: 26-01-2020