Oh She Is My Mother

Lin Fang Jun's day started with Lin Bi Ming squirming. Yes, Bi Ming was sleeping with Lin Fang Jun. Even though he thinks that babies should not sleep with their parents, he couldn't stop Bi Ming's fussing.

Bi Ming was being awfully sticky to Lin Fang Jun lately. Whenever Lin Fang Jun was not around, he would start crying. So, against his will Lin Fang Jun was letting Bi Ming to sleep with him.

"Mama", Bi Ming enthusiastically called out. He was trying to climb Fang Jun. As a fat meatball, our cinnamon roll was having trouble doing that.

Lin Fang Jun was laying on his sides. He saw this scene right after waking up. After seeing Bi Ming's failed attempts, he started laughing.

Little bun Bi Ming didn't understand why his mama was laughing. Even so, he started giggling and rolling around.

Lin Fang Jun asked in a playful voice, "Where do you get so much energy, Ah Ming ?"

Biming replied with a "mama" and another fit of giggles.

The maids had been teaching Bi Ming to say mama and papa. Even though, Lin Fang Jun didn't like it, he couldn't do anything about it.

' Well what's wrong with being a mother? I can be a mother, if that's what Ah Ming needs.', Lin Fang Jun decided internally.

Because Bi Ming called him mama, as a punishment, Lin FangJun blew a raspberry in Bi Ming's belly.

This sent Bi Ming into another loud giggling fit. And they both laughed together.

This is how morning started in Lin Residence. The maids also worked merrily. The sound of happy carefree laughter also made them happy.

" Don't you think master has changed recently", one of the maids asked.

"Yes, he seems more nice now. And he isn't as sad now.", another maid replied.

"He used to always wait for his majesty's visits. And he didn't even care about little master that much. But now he is...."

Another maid chimed in," Now he doesn't seem depressed. He also cares for little master a lot. His aura looks more cheerful and friendly."

"What are you guys gossiping about. Go do your work. If you don't have any, I'll gladly find you some.", an angry senior maid commanded. The maids all scattered immediately.

After getting out of bed, Lin Fang Jun took a bath and had breakfast. It was really hard to hand Bi Ming over to a maid. He started crying hysterically and gave the kicked puppy eyes to Lin Fang Jun. It's really hard to raise a child.

Bi Ming had his bath and now was resting in Lin Fang Jun's lap. Lin Fang Jun was sitting on a comfy chair in his pavilion and drinking tea.

When a maid came to inform him of someone's unexpected visit. Lin Fang Jun had a deja vu like feeling.

The maid reported," Master, your mother is here to visit you."

Lin Fang Jun had original owner's memories. So he knew how to behave in front of the original's mother. But still, mother's have crazy sixth sense when it comes to their child. He hopes that he wouldn't get caught.

No one would take possession positively, right?

A lady of outstanding beauty entered the pavilion with the maids. The world was harsh on her. But that couldn't affect the beauty she had. It just added the adult and experienced look to her.

"Welcome mother.", Lin Fang Jun bowed and respectfully greeted. He was missing his real family on earth now. His silly sister, his overworked parents.

The original's mother, Bai Yu, pulled Lin Fang Jun in a crushing hug. Lin Fang Jun couldn't stop his tears from escaping. He really missed his family.

"Don't cry child. I'm sorry I couldn't visit sooner.", her warm voice soothed Lin Fang Jun a little.

Then she picked Bi Ming . Bi Ming was shy around strangers . But he looked fine with her. Looks like Bi Ming didn't forget his grandma.

Bai Yu looked at Fang Jun, who was pouring tea, and asked, "Does he treat you well?"

It took Lin Fang Jun a moment to understand who this 'he' was. After the kissing fiasco a few days ago, Lin Fang un hadn't thought about him. So after thinking about Rong Huan, all the shameful memories assaulted him at once.

"He treats me as well as he can.", Lin Fang Jun replied. He wanted to vent to someone and she looked reliable enough.

She sighed and said, "I knew he wasn't up to any good. He just came out of nowhere and said that he fell in love with you at first sight. He wanted to marry you and I couldn't stop him. Your father just died so our family situation wasn't that good either. Everyone started talking about your legendary love story and you also wanted to marry him."

Now that Lin Fang Jun thought about it, he understood how deeply Rong Huan had planned everything.

"Believe me child, I didn't saw love for you in those eyes. I only saw indifference and joy of getting some useful tool.", she took Lin Fang Jun's hands in her and squeezed them," I tried to stop you so much but you wouldn't listen."

"I know mother and you don't have to feel guilty. I chose this life and I am solely responsible for my suffering.", Lin Fang Jun resolutely said what he felt.

Bai Yu looked at Lin Fang Jun with affectionate eyes. She stroked his head and said, "You have grown up. You were just a little baby who was wailing in my arms and now you have your own baby. How fast you have grown up. "She sighed again regretfully.

Bai Yu stayed for launch and had afternoon tea. She talked about the original's childhood. Even though, she wasn't talking about him, he felt warmth in her voice.

In this world, she became a mother figure to Lin Fang Jun. So, when he was with her, he didn't miss his family as much.

When it was time to say goodbye to her, Lin Fang Jun felt reluctant. He didn't really get attached to people easily. But she really loved him as her own child. He really felt sad for the original owner .

But he couldn't do anything, so he just hugged Bi Ming. It seemed to help him improve his mood. He really do miss his family.
Edited: 26-01-2020