He Is Special

Rong Huan was seriously annoyed by the long rituals he had to attend.

'Why do they have to pray to every fucking God? I'm also a fucking half god. Just you wait and see. There'll come a day when I'll be one of the most powerful.'

Rong Huan looked at the highest alter. Lin Fang Jun was sitting there serenely looking like a beautiful immortal.

'Why didn't I notice before how beautiful and interesting he actually is!', Rong Huan thought to himself.

'No, he's just a mere pawn I can't get emotionally attached to him. Emotions are for weak. I can't be weak now.', Rong Huan scoldded himself inwardly.

But still he couldn't get Lin Fang Jun out of his head. But this is not how it was supposed to be.

He married Lin Fang Jun because he was suitable to do the task. His body was perfect for sacrifice.Rong Huan had a baby with him because Lin Fang Jun had a rare constitution. He was more likely to give birth to a strong child.

Lin Fang Jun's character was unattractive to Rong Huan. Rong Huan has had a lot of beauties in his harem and Lin Fang Jun was nothing special. He was just a ordinary ger who was overly attached with his looks and acted like a coquettish concubine.

But now everything has changed. He has grown courageous. He wants divorce. Is this all a scheme to get his attention? Well Rong Huan doesn't know.

But his acting is becoming real deal. And no matter how he tries he can't stop himself.

'Should I just distance myself. But then what about my mission?', Rong Huan felt lost.

He was born a prince. He was powerful but so were his siblings. No one knew who will be chosen. He had to work really hard. His mother always told him not involve himself with anyone.

If he becomes strong he wouldn't need love.
'Why do you need love when you can have respect?', His mom always said that.

She was a strict woman. She always cared about her status. His father never cared for him either. When his father and mother died, Rong Huan actually didn't feel anything. Why should he?

Loving and caring isn't worth anything anyway. He doesn't need friends or family. Real leaders only need followers. And he has a lot of that.

However now he can't pinpoint the unfamiliar feeling blooming inside his heart.

At this time, Lin Fang Jun looked at him and smiled. Rong Huan felt like fireworks started exploding in his heart.

His heart started beating faster. He also smiled back. 'Let's see where this goes.', Rong Huan thought with a smirk.

Lin Fang Jun was feeling bored. His baby also wasn't here. He was looking around and observing people. But that was also becoming boring. His eyes unconsciously went to Rong Huan.

Rong Huan looked like he was troubled by something. Lin Fang Jun really couldn't understand why he would be troubled though.

At that time Rong Huan looked at him. Without even knowing he smiled at Rong Huan.

Rong Huan looked startled for a bit. Then he smiled faintly and looked the other way. Lin FangJun felt a shiver down his spine after seeing that smile. The rituals lasted for a while. After that it was time for the parade.

Bi Mng was seated on a grand chariot. He looked happy to be in front of a crowd so Fang Jun stopped caring.

He has a bigger problem to worry about anyway. It is his son's father. Rong Huan was being way too sticky.

"Wife, would you like to taste this delicacy? It's from the far east.", after saying that Rong Huan handfed Lin Fang Jun.

The concubines around looked like they could kill someone.

Lady Chen maybe was the only brave one among them. She came forward to grab some attention for herself.

She kowtowed and said,"Chenqie greets his majesty. Your majesty I have made some persimmon cake for this holy occasion . Would you like to taste it?", her eyes were sparkling and her chest was overly exposed.

"No, I'm busy.",Rong Huan didn't even give her a glimpse. "Baby try this one. C'mon open your mouth.", instead Rong Huan offered another dish to Lin Fang Jun.

Lady Chen almost cried at that. Lin Fang Jun head was hurting. He was straight after all.

He looked at Lady Chen and thought, "Such a beauty was sad, how could he not care. She even has big boobs."

"Your majesty, why don't we try sister Chen's cake? She worked really hard after all.", as a gentleman Lin Fang Jun offered. (AN:gentleman .....my foot!)

Black lines appeared in Rong Huan's face. After a while he said,"Lady Chen, Jun Jun wants to taste your cake. Why don't you bring it here."

It looked like Lady Chen took it really hard. She almost cried. "Your majesty, I'm not feeling well. Please excuse this servant."

After saying this she stormed off. Lin Fang Jun felt bad for the beauty. It's their fault for falling in love with heartless bastard Rong Huan. If they fell in love with him, he would treasure them with his everything.

Well for now he has to get out of Rong Huan's evil clutches. Hopefully his chrysanthemum would be safe and then he would have a bigger harem than Rong Huan's. Just you see!!! (E: hmm we'll see)

Edited :05-02-2020