Face Slapping

Empress finally looked at Lin FangJun and said, "Oh isn't this Lin's problem child. Heard a lot about your reckless behavior and shameless endeavors. Rong Huan just had to spill his seed in defective pieces. No wonder he has only one useless son. Humph!"

Lin FangJun clenched his fist. No one, no fucking one could talk about him and his baby like that!!!!

''Empress mother, this defective piece was able to get his majesties attention. Do you mean that his majesty is also defective? And my useless son is this empires first prince and a candidate for the throne. Do you think it's okay to call him useless?''

After hearing Lin FangJun's retort the empress mother was fuming with rage. After she obtained the title of the empress mother, no one dared to say anything to her face. And this ridiculous low life dared to say that she was insulting the emperor?

''YOU!!! Just you wait. I'll see where your foul mouth goes when I drag you from your high horse to the mud. HUMPH!!!'',the empress mother stomped away furiously.

Everyone else was watching the scene unfold. The empress mother was always rude to everyone. But no one ever dared to say anything to her. But they've seen something impossible today. They have a new found respect for Consort Lin today.

Lin FangJun didn't care what anyone else said. He's not the kind of person who tolerates people walking all over him. He'll certainly always retaliate.

When Biming was handed over to Lin FangJun again,he wanted to vent to his baby son.

''Baby bun,we don't like mean people,do we?'', Lin FangJun cooed at Biming.

Biming answered with a giggle and then a yawn. It has been a long day for bunbun.

''I love how feisty you are. Not like other woman who are only good at backstabbing.'', Rong Huan has appeared behind Lin FangJun at some unknown time. He blew at FangJun's ears.

Lin FangJun shuddered at that. 'This bastard pervert loves to always sneak on me.',FangJun thought.

''Now why are you here? Don't you have way too free time on your hand. I thought emperors were busier than this?'', Lin FangJun asked annoyed.

''I'm never too busy for my beautiful consort.'', Rong Huan winked.

''Well your majesty you do have a lot of beautiful consort in your harem. If you have time for every one of them, I don't think you'll ever be able to get any work done.'', Lin FangJun said smugly.

Rong Huan chuckled at that. ''For me only you are beautiful.''

''Oh then what are you doing with all other women? Just playing with their feelings?''

Rong Huan laughed out loud at that. ''You are perfect, did you know that?''

''Yes I know. But I can't say the same about you, your majesty.'', Lin FangJun was also laughing now.

''Anyway a little birdie told me that you were picking a fight with Empress mother. You should be careful. She can be pretty sinister.'', Rong Huan said solemnly. The thought of his JunJun getting hurt made him mad for some reason. What was the reason? Well that doesn't matter, does it?

''Well didn't take you for one to gossip your majesty.'', FangJun cocked his brows.

''I do have to know everything if I want to rule this world. I'm a half god after all. Just stay safe.''

''You care about me now,huh?'', LIn FangJun didn't think this bastard cared about anyone.

''I do care about you. Now you should go and rest. I am sure you had a long day.'', Rong Huan was feeling sad because his JunJun thought he didn't care. (Wait!!! When did he become your JunJun Rong Huan? I don't get this child sigh! Be a good person and your wife will believe you. Fighting Xiao Huan.)

FangJun retired to his palace. Today's Rong Huan was acting weird. Maybe one of his evil plots. Lin FangJun shrugged and went to bed with our bunbun.

Little Theater:

Author: Fighting Xiao Huan.

Rong Huan: If you ever call me Xiao Huan,I'll kill you without leaving an intact corpse.

Lin FangJun: Xiao Huan, my waist hurts. Give me a massage.

Rong Huan: Your wish is my command my wife~~~

Author: TAT This is so unfair. I fucking created you, you bastard. TAT

(Hey guys long time no see. I'M SO SORRY. I'll update more frequently from now on, I just don't remember most of the details about this story. Blame my gold fish memory. So if you guys see any mistakes,point it out. This poor soul always appreciates your help~~~ *cute cat gif*

Oh and everyone will address Lin FangJun as consort not lady from now on.

Thanks for your support as always. *kisses*)

[UNEDITED]