A Spring Night part 1

Lin FangJun shut his eyes. He just wanted to treat this as a nightmare. He started thinking about Rong Huan all of a sudden. He really hoped that Rong Huan would come to save him.

Rong Huan was really tall, maybe 6 feet+. He was really handsome too. Lin FangJun was constantly jealous. He wanted to be that handsome.

Even though Rong Huan looked skinny, Lin FangJun was pretty sure that he had a rock hard body underneath those layers of clothes. If he was here now would he be able to beat these guys? Maybe he could.

Lin FangJun kept thinking about Rong Huan while the men were disrobing him. He felt disgusted by their touch. But his drug induced body wasn't listening to him. Their cool touch felt really comfortable.
He tried to concentrate on anything else. He didn't want to acknowledge the feeling of hands and lips on his body.

Suddenly there was sound of footsteps. It sounded like many people were coming this way. The four men also perked up. Before they could react a group of royal guards entered the room.

Rong Huan also rushed in with them. After the men in black saw Rong Huan, they kneeled down.

They were loyal to the empress mother but they feared Rong Huan the demigod. They didn't dare to raise their head. Rong Huan looked at them coldly.

"Take them away from here and interrogate them. I'll give them their sentence tomorrow." ,Rong Huan commanded.

After the men were taken, Rong Huan ordered the maids to prepare a bath. After everyone was out of the room he went to the bad.

After seeing the scene on the bed all his blood rushed to his head.

Lin FangJun was lying there. All in his naked glory. The blanket was hiding one leg and his privates.

His lips were crimson red from being bitten constantly. There was a blush on his white smooth skin. Erotic moans were spilling from his mouth. His eyes looked misty and hazy. He looked like a lost kitten.

Rong Huan was dumbfounded. He never found someone so arousing. He has a harem full of men and women but still they could never move him the way Lin FangJun was doing.

He tried to suppress his desire. His dick was painfully hard but he didn't want to take advantage of Lin FangJun. He called Lin FangJun's name.

Lin FangJun tried to focus his gaze. He hesitantly called out, "Rong Huan?"

Hearing Lin FangJun call his name in a hoarse voice made Rong Huan felt a shiver go down his spine.

He touched Lin FangJun's cheek. "En, JunJun I'm here."

After hearing that Lin FangJun snuggled in the touch and moaned. The cool skin felt so good against his skin. He tried to get closer to Rong Huan. He wanted to release but he didn't have power in his hands.

"Rong Huan help me......un.....ah....h..."

"I will take you to the bath now."

Rong Huan was feeling stupid for rejecting the feast in front of him. But he didn't want to hurt Lin FangJun, he wanted to.....cherish him properly.

"un.....no......help me.....ah.....like you help yourself......when you are horny.", Lin FangJun gasped out this sentence.

Something cracked inside Rong Huan. He really didn't expect Lin FangJun to use this word. He was really proper from the very beginning. Rong Huan always thought that Lin FangJun was a ger child who was really cherished in an aristocrat household. (This is not that Lin FangJun. This is the Lin baby that was sent to you from another world =.=)

Still Rong Huan controlled himself. He felt like Lin FangJun would be really angry if he did have drugged sex.

Lin FangJun's patience was running thin. He gathered all the strength he had and raised his head so that his lips would touch Rong Huan's. He didn't care if it was gay or not. He didn't care if his straight reputation is tarnished or not. This was Rong Huan. He was the only other person who was always by his side in this unfamiliar internet and electricity less world.

Rong Huan felt a really soft pair of lips touch his. He thought "Fuck it' and started kissing Lin FangJun.

There was urgency and endless passion in that kiss. He started sucking on his JunJun's soft sweet lips. He opened FangJun's mouth and started deep kissing. Their tongues danced with each others. Saliva was dripping down from Lin FangJun's mouth. It was way too much for him to swallow. Rong Huan got on top of Lin FangJun and started stripping.

Lin FangJun was already striped bare. He extended his hand to touch Rong Huan's abs. He rubbed them and rubbed them again and again.

Rong Huan chuckled and asked,"Like it?"

Lin FangJun absentmindedly nodded. Rong Huan ducked his head and bit on Lin FangJun's collarbone, hard.

Lin FangJun moaned loudly," ah.....hurts.....un...."

'This is what you get for teasing me.', Rong Huan sadistically thought.

(Are you guys frustrated that I'm stopping when the good part just started? XD. Maybe I'm also a bit of a sadist. :3 Anyway this is my first time writing smut so yeah.....just bear with the sloppy work.

Again thanks for your support. Do vote and comment. Peace out ✌️)

[UNEDITED]