Trouble Ensues

After all the rituals were finished, Lin FangJun felt like half his life has been spent. He never thought it was going to be this boring.

And Rong Huan didn't help it either. He was annoying Lin FangJun all the time.

He was feeling so happy to get out of there. He was now waiting for his little baby.

Biming was getting ready to go outside again. The heavy ceremonial clothes and jewels were being taken off.

Lin FangJun also wanted to take off his ceremonial clothes. 'How do people wear this many layers. It's hot and stuffy. No wonder they always sit around and order people. One cannot do anything while wearing these clothes.',he thought,annoyed.

"Lady Lin,young master is ready to go outside.",a maid informed with her head bowed.

Behind her Biming was with another maid. As soon as he saw Lin FangJun, he broke into giggles. He tried to reach for FangJun.

FangJun felt like the proudest father in the world. He leapt to get Biming into his arms. He had missed his little baby so much. Now he knows that other parents weren't crazy when they didn't want to leave their children alone even for a while.

But the moment was short lived.(AN: Half an hour is short lived?-_- Well I can't give you anymore time. The seme is getting impatient and ordering me,the author, around. Can you believe that bastard Rong Huan? Ughhh....)

Lin FangJun remembered that he had to take Biming out again and had to part with his precious baby. And of course he also has to endure Rong Huan's pestering.

Lin FangJun said to Biming before leaving,"Don't worry baby. It'll all be over soon."

Biming gave the cutest smile in the world. Even the maids started going "Awwwww". But they stopped when they realized they were crossing the line and stooped their head low.

"My baby is the cutest baby in the world,isn't he?isn't he?",Lin FangJun started using a nasal tone to talk with Biming and emphasized every question twice like a stupid parent in love,without even realizing it.

Biming big doe eyes sparkled and his cute little pink tongue came in and out of his pink little mouth. That picture was just super cute. Lin FangJun was dazzled by it.

After getting out he had to hand over Biming to the eunuchs again. And he had to stand beside Rong Huan.

However Rong Huan acted like Lin FangJun didn't even exist.

Lin FangJun was enjoying the peace and quiet,but he still felt curiosity prickling his mind. So he made the mistake of asking Rong Huan about it.

Lin FangJun:"Why are you so quiet?"

Rong Huan:"Hmm? Oh I was thinking about your plump ass and how I'm gonna devour it tonight."

Lin FangJun:"-_-||| Why did I even ask."

Rong Huan chuckled and went back to being serious and quiet again. Lin FangJun was worried. 'Don't get me wrong.It's not like I care. It's just we've been spending a lot of time together and so I care just a tiny bit."(AN: You don't care,then you care a little bit. Yeah we understand.Not confusing at all. Note the sarcasm.)

Lin FangJun understood that he isn't going to get an answer from Rong Huan. Maybe when no one else was there,he could inquire about it again.

Biming was being blessed by the elders of the family. Rong Huan's father was dead. But his mother was there. Even though empress dowager was old, she still looked pretty dainty.

She had decided to dedicate her life to nun-hood after her husband died. She didn't have any other choice so to speak. She was a mean woman. She wanted power over everything else. She used Rong Huan to climb the ladder of power. So the relationship between mother and son wasn't that great.

Still she came to Rong Huan to greet him. As courtesy Lin FangJun had to greet her too.

"Empress mother, this Chen greets you",Lin FangJun politely greeted.

But the empress acted like he didn't exist. Rong Huan wasn't there. He left after greeting the empress . Lin FangJun couldn't figure out what to do in this situation. So he kept his kneeling position.

Empress finally looked at Lin FangJun and said,"Oh isn't this Lin's problem child. Heard a lot about your reckless behavior and shameless endeavors.Rong Huan just had to spill his seed in defective pieces. No wonder he has only one useless son. Humph!"

Lin FangJun clenched his fist. No one, no fucking one could talk about him and his baby like that!!!!

Mini theater:
5 year old Biming: Daddy how did I come to this world?
Rong Huan said solemnly: Through your mamas ass.
5 year old Biming looked at his little ass and said wondering: Oh! So all those poops were babies. I'm also poop?
Rong Huan:(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(Hey guys,sorry for updating so late. I'm just so bored at home that I don't want to do anything lol. Hopefully your quarantine days aren't as boring as mine. Still stay home and stay safe. Lots of love for you guys )