Green Tea Bitch

Lin Fang Jun felt like, he had woken from a deep slumber. In a way, that was indeed true. He was in a coma for four days straight. Well, because of the originals memories he now knows what world he's in.

Oh what a messed up world it is. Turns out, whatever was written in that cult like book was reality. There are a lot of gods in here.

In fact, he was wife of a half god, one of them more precisely as this half god had a lot. Anyway, he didn't want to think about it.

Especially about the spring night and the birth of his bun. But the good thing is, the bun is his officially his.He gave birth to him afterall.

Now he has to get out of this palace like prison with his bun. If the half god has one less wife to warm his bed, it wouldn't really matter, right?

Wrong!
He was not just a little wife. That he knew. The half god was using the original to achieve his 'goals'. And the pampered original, fell in love with with this extremely handsome half god at first sight.

The half god knew it and used it to manipulate the original owner. Now Lin Fang Jun doesn't want anything to do with this manipulative half god. He didn't want to get involved in these complicated matters.

He sat up on his bed. His headache was finally gone, but he had a lot of new memories. But they'll do him nothing but good, so everything was still alright.

His mouth was parched. He wanted water. The nearby servant noticed and quickly came to his aid.

After drinking water he looked around the room for Bi Ming. The bundle wasn't in the room. So he asked the sevant,"Where is young master?"
"He's with the wet nurse, my lady. If you want, I can bring him here.", the servant respectfully replied.
"No need. I think I'll rest for a little bit more.",Lin Fang Jun sluggishly replied. He wasn't delicate. But this body was. And the psychological pressure was too much for him right now. So, he felt tired.

He slept, woke up and then slept again. In the afternoon, he was teasing Bi Ming. This little one was over-energetic. He squealed and giggled nonstop.

Lin Fang Jun continued to tickle Bi Ming. Suddenly a knock was heard. He permitted the person to come in. A servant girl of his, came in and deeply bowed.

He looked at her solemnly. "What happened?", he asked.
"Lady Chen has came to visit master.", she politely reported.

This Lady Chen was a beautiful wife of the half god Rong Huan. She was one of the favored ones. So, obviously she was arrogant.

She took the original as a huge threat. Everyone did. Because the original was close to Rong Huan, both for his family status and misson.

The original never forgot to flaunt it around in front of the concubines. That's why all the harem was enemy of the original. But the original didn't care. He and his majesty were 'close' afterall.

Now for some reason,this green tea bitch named Lady Chen, came to visit him. Well, he's a cultured person. ( E: cultured my foot) He's going to entertain his guests.

He ordered the maids to dress him up in simple but exquisitely beautiful clothes. When he looked in the mirror, he was once again dumbfounded.

This body was beautiful alright. It was breathtakingly, ethereal type beautiful. He sighed. On his crib,Lin Bi Ming was looking at his mother with shining eyes. He was young but he also could distinguish between ugly and beautiful.

His mother was the most beautiful. After finished dressing up, Lin Fang Jun picked Biming for a kiss."Be good, Ah Ming. Papa will be back in a sec.", he adoringly rubbed the chubby cheeks and gave them a smooch.

Lin Bi Ming giggled. Lin Fang Jun handed over Bi Ming to the wet nurse. At first Biming was okay. But after Lin Fang Jun turned around, Bi Ming pouted. After Lin Fang Jun took few steps, Bi Ming started to scream.

The wet nurse tried to pacify him, but was unsuccessful. Lin Fang Jun couldn't let his little baby cry. He went and picked Bi Ming up.

The crying came and went away as fast as lightning. Bi Ming showed his toothless grin to Lin Fang Jun. Lin FangJun tried to hand him over to the wet nurse again. ( E: this child is a genius alright)

Bi Ming pouted and he looked like he was about to cry anytime now. Bi Ming has not been with his mother for days when he was in coma. Now he wanted to be with his mother all the time cause his mother loved him a lot.

Lin Fang Jun was helpless. He decided to take Bi Ming with him to entertain the guest. And chipmunk Lin Bi Ming was more than happy to join his mother. So they both set out towards the pavilion.

Edited : 24-01-2020