“Well, it was nice meeting you J-Hope. I have to go now,” I bowed my head slightly.

I turned started to walk to my bike.

“Hee Young, do you know your way back to my house?” Yoongi asked

I looked back and nodded, “Yup!”

He gave me a look that said ‘You have no idea, do you?’

I cleared my throat, “I do! I go straight from here. Then I take a right—”

“You take a left,” Yoongi cut me off.

“Oh yeah! I knew that! I was just making sure you did! Didn't want you to forget! Ehem,” I laughed nervously, playing with the edge of my yellow cardigan.

“Yoongi, She can just stay with us. I’m sure the boys wouldn't mind,” J-Hope said as he walked next to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at me and I gave him a nervous smile

“Fine.”

***

We were in the Cafe waiting for the rest of the boys to get here. That’s what J-Hope said at least. The cafe door opened and four boys walked in laughing. They stopped and looked around. Their eyes landed on the three of us. Mostly on me. I shifted in my seat awkwardly looking down. The four boys walked over to the half circle booth we were sitting in. I was between J-Hope and Yoongi. 

“Hey~! J-Hope! Suga~!” One of the boys said giving J-Hope and Yoongi a high-five

I looked at Yoongi, “Suga?”

He ignored me. I pressed my lips into a thin line. I looked back at the four boys who had said their greetings, and made themselves comfortable in the booth. They all stared at me. I blushed and twiddled my thumbs on my lap.

“Oh, Boys this is Kim Hee Young. She works for Mrs. Min,” J-hope introduced me to them.

“My name is Kim Taehyung,” the boy who gave Yoongi and J-Hope high-fives .

“Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you,” Namjoon smiled.

“I’m Kim Seok Jin,” Seok Jin smiled and waved at me.

“Jimin,” The last one smiled and winked.

I blushed and bowed my head slightly, “Nice to meet you all.”

“Hey, wheres Jungkook?” J-Hope asked 

“He—” Jimin was cut off by a boy who barged into the cafe.

He ran over to our table, ignoring the odd stares people gave him.