Chapter 18

Chapter 18

-Friday-

"Hey, get up. Hee Young!" Mi Hi screamed shaking me violently

"Okay, okay! I'm up!" I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "What time is it?"

"Seven."

"Why did you wake me so early," I whined, "Work doesn't start 'till nine!"

"But I have to tell you something important! I was going to tell you yesterday, but i kind of hesitated..."

"What is it?"

"Well... When you went to bed, Mrs. Min and I were waiting for Yoongi to come home. Well, Mrs. Min was. I just stayed to keep her company-"

"Get to the point."

"She asked me if Yoongi was hiding something from her," She twiddled her thumbs.

My eyes widened.

'Please don't tell me she ratted him out'

"What did you tell her!"

"I might have told her that I saw him with a girl..."

"Mi Hi!"

"I panicked!"

"He's going to kill me!"

"See, you don't have to worry! I was brainstorming before I went to bed last night!" She said

"And...?

"First thing's first: We need to warn Yoongi about this. Then-"

"Wait, did you really see Yoongi with Myung Hee?"

"That's besides the point-"

"Mi Hi!"

"Okay, yes I did. As i was saying-"

"When!?"

"Will you stop interrupting!? I saw Yoongi and Myung Hee yesterday back at the shop. I couldn't find the flower, so I peeked out to the front. Yoongi was there with Myung Hee," She explained.

"So, that's where she went..." I mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Nothing go on," I waved a hand.

"As I was saying before, we need to warn Yoongi. Then we have to convince him to go along with this next step," Mi Hi leaned forward.

"What's the next step?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her

She gave me a sly smile.

***

"Hee Young please bring the blueprints on the new casino being built," Mr. Choi's voice rang out from the black phone.

I pushed the button Sun Hi had shown me.

"I will bring them right over," I answered.

I went to the files room. After I unlocked it, I went inside.

"Upcoming events, employee files, big projects, collaborations," I read the small print on each filing cabinet, "ah , there it is, blueprints."

I skimmed through the blueprints until I found the needed one. When I turned to walk out, the door slammed shut. I twisted the handle, but it wouldn't budge.

"Oh no, no, no, no," I banged on the door repeatedly, "Help! Please open the door! Hello!"

MEANWHILE

Myung Hee snickered spinning the key ring around her index finger.

"That'll teach her for ever crossing paths with me," She let out a huff.