Chapter 20

A/N: Hey guys! I recently hit 30k reads...Honestly, I didn't think I would get this much love and support. Thank you for your time and patience with me. I tend to take long with my updates. With school work, tests, and my laziness, I forget to write. There was a time where I didn't feel like continuing this book, but when I read your comments it really boosts my confidence. I hope you all can continue to support me, even though I'm forgetful and lazy!

Enough of my rambling. On to the story!

***

Chapter 20

-3rd POV-

"Lets see...What can I do to get her in trouble this time?" Myung Hee tapped her chin, an evil smirk spreading across her face, "Hmm...Daddy must have given her some work to do. All I need to do is get her out of her office...And I know exactly how."

***

"Knock, knock~" Myung Hee walked into her fathers office, "Hi Daddy~"

Manager Choi looked up from the papers he was working on, "Oh, hey sweetie."

She gave him a sweet smile, "What are you working on? A little bird told me that it's a big project. Is that true?"

"Ah, yes. We're working on a car dealership. It's been very stressful, but Hee Young has been helping me lots," Manager Choi smiled

The sound of her name made Myung Hee angry.

'Why does everyone like her so much!?'

"What about that new casino?"

"That reminds me, I need Hee Young to calculate prices for the furniture," Manager Choi dialed Hee Young's office number, "Hee Young, please report to my office."

Myung Hee's lips twitched upwards slightly.

"Well, I got to go Daddy. I have a date with Yoongi. Bye~"

She turned on her heel and left heading towards Hee Young's room.

Myung Hee hid her face behind her hand as Hee Young passed by. She looked left and right before opening the door to Hee Young's office.

"He made it obvious that she's working on something for him..." Myung Hee said to herself, "Where would she put it?"

She walked toward the desk, and picked up the yellow folder.

"Well, that was easier than I thought."

Myung Hee opened her purse and stuffed the folder inside.

"Myung Hee?"

She whipped around to see Yoongi standing at the door.

"Yoongi. What are you doing here?"

He walked inside closing the door behind him.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"My dad asked me to bring him these files, but Hee Young wasn't here. So, I'm getting them myself."

"Why are you putting them into your bag? If he gave you permission, there's no reason to hide them."

"I don't really feel like carrying them."

"Why are you doing this Myung Hee," Yoongi took a step towards her.

"Doing what?"

"Why are you trying to get Hee Young fired?"