Shadow Noir (Akuma!Adrien/SIN)

It is 2 am and I was sleeping when this idea popped into my head so...please enjoy you dorks.

Also, I have been practicing my SIN, tell me if it's gotten better ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had finally done it.

After six years

Ladybug and Chat Noir had revealed identities. You would think when the masks fell there would be kissing and romance in the air as Chat Noir would finally kiss the girl he loved under the mask. Except when the masks fell it was only Ladybug saying she was glad it was him, but Chat Noir-no Adrien stayed silent and only spoke one sentence that shook Marinette to her core.

"You? Why did it have to be you?"

Then he left.

He left and shattered Marinette's heart.

It had been a week since they revealed identities, and Adrien did everything in his power to make sure Marinette couldn't talk to him or even be around him. He blocked her number and told his classmates he wanted nothing to do with her. That, of course, made his classmates hate him when he said he didn't want to be Marinette's friend. He hung out with Chloe and Lila more and never blinked an eye at Marinette.

Even as Ladybug he no longer played around or talked to her. He called her Ladybug instead of my Lady, no more bugaboo or puns or anything. When Akuma battles were over she would ask if they could talk but he would take off leaving Marinette heartbroken.

But Marinette did not give up.

She tried to talk to him but he didn't say anything back to her. He would make sure Chloe and Lila kept him away from her, he even had Nathalie visit the bakery and tell her to leave Adrien alone. Of course, Nathalie gave her a hug and a warm smile, telling her to find someone else to love.

That was the last straw.

The next day instead of walking straight towards Adrien to beg him to talk to her, she walked past him and right into class. She was confused though when Adrien looked hurt as she walked by with her head high to class. She didn't notice the way he had turned around and reached out to her only to pull his hand back and stare longingly at her as she walked away.

Marinette had finally given up on her Chaton

Taking a deep breath she walked into class, not noticing that Adrien snapped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just don't get it Tikki..." Marinette closes her locker door and looks at her kwami with sadness in her eyes, "...What did I do wrong?" Tikki smiles sadly and flies close to Marinette's face, gently nuzzling her. "You didn't do anything wrong Marinette, in all honesty, I have no idea why Adrien reacted that way." Tikki knew that something was up with Adrien, she could feel it. The boy had love for Marinette flowing out of him, so then why did he push her chosen away? Surely he would have taken this chance and be with her?

"It just Chat Noir said that he loved Ladybug, is Marinette just not enough to be his Ladybug?" Tikki flew closer to Marinette and with her tiny kwami paws she cups Marinette's nose, "No Marinette you are enough! Adrien is blind if he can't see that you are enough!" Marinette smiled and patted Tikki on the head. "Thank you Tikki, now we should head home." Tikki nodded and was about to fly back into the purse when the sound of a pipe falling was heard. "What was that?" Marinette asked as she knew she was the only one on school grounds right now as everyone went home already.