The Real Volpina (LadyNoir/Fluff)

Art: https://redtippedfox.tumblr.com/

Mister Bug rushes over the city's towers, chasing after Hawkmoth with his new partner Volpina by his side. He smiled as she lead him to another area where Hawkmoth disappeared again. "He's getting away come on Volpina!" He shouted happily as he parades across the city with his new fox themed partner. "I'm coming Mister bug!" She giggled with a sweet tone that Mister Bug found quite weird. It almost sounded fake. He ignored it and landed on an open roof area, Mister Bug laughed as his fox themed hero landed besides him.

"That was amazing! It's so great to have a partner now!" He said as Volpina gave him a sweet sugary smile. "I'm sure we will make a great team Mister Bug!" Mister Bug held up his fist and Volpina did the same, "I still can't believe your a descendant of the Fox miraculous!" He says as the bump fists, "I know right! I can do many things like fly, cast illusions and I have super strength!" Volpina said as she fluffed her hair, it was going to be to easy to get this idiots Miraculous.

"Oh don't make me laugh." A soft but powerful voice said as the hero and the akuma jump. They got into fighting stance and looked around for the source of the voice. They both looked up and Volpina went pale while Mister Bug blushed.

The most beautiful woman he had ever seen stood tall on a roof with confidence that shined off of her. Her beautiful nine faux tails flowed in the wind as she stared down at them. Mister Bugs heart started beating fast as he took in this beautiful woman's details. She had a Kitsune mask that was white with red and dark red markings. Her soft white snow fur coat was tinted with red as her belles jingled in the wind.

"Mister Bug! It's an Akuma!" Volpina yelled as the white Kitsune fox hopped down onto the roof. Her fluffy tails swaying as she landed, Mister Bug got out of his fighting stance and just stared at her. She was absolutely breathtaking, he just couldn't stop staring at her. "That's cute but I believe you are the Akuma." She says as Volpina tries to hide behind Mister Bug.

"Mister Bug! Snap out of it she's the Akuma!" Volpina tried shaking him but his eyes were still locked on the white and red fox whose eyes were like a deep blue sea, they mixed in with the sky and the sea and he swore he was drowning in them. "Mister Bug Volpina is the Akuma!" The white vixen said as she got out her flute just as Volpina did too. "Don't listen to her Mister Bug! I'm not the Akuma she is!" Volpina readies her flute and Mister Bug watches as the two foxes snarl at each other. "Oh yeah prove it!"

The white fox snarls at the orange fox and Mister Bug watches as Volpina plays her flute and an illusion appears, an illusion of Volpina standing next to her and the white fox scoffed. She turned to Mister Bug who blushed as her gaze softened and she smiled then she spoke, "Alright ask Ms. Fake here about her miraculous since I have the real Fox miraculous you and I should know the rules of the miraculous." He then snapped out of his lovesick gaze to see that there was an Akuma and that he now had to find it. "Okay, um how about this Volpina what's your time limit? Since you just used your power." Volpina laughed as Kitsune smiled and stood next to Mister Bug, "I don't have a time limit since I'm a descendent I get unlimited power!" She says as Kitsune holds in a laugh and looks at Mister Bug who is wearing his poker face as he remembers that Tikki has a time limit because she uses her energy to transform him so he has a limited time on his powers for a reason. Tikki had also told him that the other miraculous were like that too.

Then he turned to the white fox, she smiled and pointed to her necklace. "I only have five minutes before I transform back if I use my power." She says with a smile and Mister bug notices her necklace looks a lot like Volpina's except that it was more blood red than orange. "Okay how about this what's your kwami's name?" Mister Bug asks as he watches Volpina freeze she seems to be thinking but her thinking is cut short when the white fox leans over and whispers in his ear. "My kwami's name is Trixx, your Kwami's name is Tikki." Still keeping his poker face on he nodded as Volpina suddenly shouted a name. "My kwami's name is Foxy! It's a spirit that possesses my necklace like yours!" Mister Bug couldn't hold it in anymore as he and the white fox burst into laughter. "Spirits?! Is that the best you can do?!" Mister Bug laughs as Kitsune leans on him. Volpina growls and pulls her flute out and runs at Kitsune screaming she swings and hits Kitsune.

Who turns into orange dust, Mister Bug looks shocked as Volpina waves through the dust. Suddenly Volpina yelled as a body slammed her down onto the ground. "Now Mister Bug her necklace!" Mister Bug knelt down and quickly snapped her necklace in half, to his surprise a black-purple butterfly came flying out. Quickly he snatched the butterfly with his yo-yo and released it. "Bye Bye Butterfly." He waved goodbye to the butterfly and turned to Volpina who transformed back into Lila. "miraculous ladybug!" Throwing his lucky charm up into the air the cure swept over Lila than the city.

"Ma'am are you okay?" Kitsune asks as she helps Lila up and off of the ground. "Where am I? Who are you?" Lila asks carefully as Mister Bug frowns at Lila which Lila see's, "I'm Kitsune, You were akumatized but it's alright now. Do you feel okay?" Lila smiles at the hero and glares at Mister Bug. "I'm okay but I tried impressing this boy I liked by saying I was a hero like Mister Bug and he screamed at me that I wasn't then I got mad," Lila says as she clings onto Kitsune, Mister Bug walks up and puts a hand on Lila's shoulder. "Well maybe you shouldn't lie about that kind of thing." Mister Bug snapped at Lila, "Now let's get you home." Lila suddenly leaned into Kitsune like a hurt puppy. "Actually Mister Bug I would like Kitsune to drop me back off at school."

Mister Bug sighed as Kitsune smiled at him, jealousy peeking out from his mask. "I'll be back and then we can talk."

He smiled as she lept away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mister Bug twiddled his thumbs as he waited for Kitsune to join him for patrol. It's been three years since she became his partner. He knew at first sight that he had fallen in love instantly with her when he saw her standing on that building. He could still remember when she had told him that the miraculous guardian couldn't give him a partner before because no one matched with him for the black cat miraculous, he also said that the black cat miraculous was a risky move to put out and so he chose the fox miraculous instead.

All he heard was that his partner was basically his soulmate.

The thought of her kept him going during the battles, even if she sacrificed herself a lot for him he still made sure to voice his concern for her safety. He didn't like it when she would argue that he was more important than her. He then realized she didn't care if she got hurt as long as Paris and it's people were safe. His heartbeat was fast as he realized she would give her life to protect those who could not protect themselves.

Right there and then

He finally then accepted that he loved his Kitsune.