Ideas that I thought would be good Stories

Hello! It's me again! I have been quite the busy bee! Not only have I been working on one-shot ideas! But I have also been working on some story Ideas that I want you guys to see! Please tell me if these ideas would be something that captured your attention and you would read!

Thank you!
———-
Miraculously Magical!
Magical girl AU!
Manon was a normal six year old girl who had an amazing babysitter, a fun older brother, and a loving mother! But her life gets turned upside down when she gets caught in an Akuma attack and accidently makes a contract with a mouse god that promised to make her a magical girl! Now Manon is living the life as a magical girl with her wicked cool babysitter Marinette who is the leader of the magical girl team that Manon joined! Join Manon as she meets the Miraculous magical girl team and fights Akumas to bring peace to Paris!

Also why does the black cat of the team keep flirting with her babysitter?!
———————
From a Model to an Emperor
Takes place after Feast

Adrien's life wasn't normal, he was a famous model and the son of a famous fashion designer along with the hero of Paris. But he never expected his not so normal life to turn into something of a fairytale. Forced to be the Emperor of the now no longer lost Miraculous Empire he faces new challenges. Sneaky nobles, traditional old guardians, and being announced missing back in Paris.

On the bright side he gets to marry Ladybug since she's his Empress.
——————————
Unlucky Ladybug Marionette
Reincarnation AU

After being killed by an Akuma in battle, Marinette is reincarnated into the Royal Queen of France; Queen Marionette, who is married to King Adrien the first and mother of Princess Emma. The only problem is that Queen Marionette was a wicked woman and was executed by her husband! Now Marinette has to live as Marionette and survive! But her adorable daughter just wants to spend time with her mom and dad! Can Marinette survive being the Queen of France? Will she succumb to her daughter's adorableness? Can she survive her husband who suddenly seems to want her attention wants to be around her?