King Cobra( Akuma!Adrien/Adrienette/Fluff)

"Did it really have to be such a rainy day?!"

A high pitch whining voice came from Adrien's bag as he closed his umbrella, shaking it to get the rain off before he carried it to class. Adrien looked down to his black purplish friend as Plagg licked his paw to pat down the pieces of fluffy static hair that was sticking up. Adrien let out a laugh as he pats Plagg back down into his school bag and walks into the school building. Quickly running up the wet slippery stairs he made it to shelter in the dry area that the roof had saved from the rain. He stopped as he noticed the raindrops slowly falling down on Paris, smiling as he remembered his favorite memory of the rain.

Flashes of pink and black filled his mind as he started to drift off to a happy memory of when he and Marinette had first become friends. Smiling at the memory he continues his way towards his classroom and freezes at the sound of cheering and happy yells. Confused, he opened the door to see his friends gathering around Lila, nothing new there but there was someone new being surrounded by his friends. Moving closer he was surprised when his cousin was the one sitting next to Lila, being adored by all of his friends. Which is shocking because last time Adrien checked his friends despised his cousin after the imposter trick he played on them.

Still confused he walked into the classroom and heard questions being flung everywhere along with Lila's horrendous sugary laugh. No one seemed to notice that he had entered the classroom, well except one person, Nino tore himself away from the huge crowd of classmates and made his way towards Adrien. As Nino made his way over Adrien noticed how Plagg squirmed in his pocket as if the kwami was uneasy about something. Nino wrapped an arm around Adrien's shoulder and smiled.

"Hey, Dude!" Adrien smiles and looks at Nino happily, "Hey Nino, um why is my cousin here, and I thought you all hated him?" Adrien asked as he noticed Alya ask Felix a question and pull out her phone with a squeal. Nino laughed and pulled his arm back from Adrien, gently playfully punching Adrien's shoulder. "So you don't know?" Nino asks as Adrien stares confused at his best friend, Plagg's squirming was getting worse. "Know what?" Nino smiles and points at Felix and Lila who seem to notice Adrien has finally arrived. Felix smirked along with Lila as he and Adrien met eyes, Nino's voice flooded Adrien's ears and made his blood run cold.

"Dude, Felix, your cousin is totally Chat Noir!"

Adrien froze at Nino's answer as his face went numb, his mouth opened in shock as Felix smiled at him. Lila then waved her hand at Adrien and Nino pushed Adrien over to them. "Adrien!" Lila called out sweetly, not noticing the dread and hateful aurora around him as Nino pushed him forward. "I want you to meet my friend or well you've already met him since he is your cousin but- that's not the point! As you know I am Ladybug's best friend! So I have been thinking, I know Chat Noir and Ladybug are in love." Lila looks at Felix as he smiles at her, Adrien could tell his stomach might burst if he heard what he thought was coming.

"And you all have been so kind to me since I came here, so I thought in return you could all help me finally help Felix here meet his lady." The crowd is awed as Lila stands up and looks at them, and Adrien feels his stomach finally drop. Lila continues her speech, " I also know you all got off on a bad foot with Felix but that was only because he was having a bad day and he is very sorry." Felix looks at the crowd of followers and smiles a Chat Noir like smile. "I am very sorry with how I acted, I was having a bad day and was really out of line." Adrien watched sickeningly as his classmates all tumbled over themselves to comfort Felix.

"Felix, it's okay we all have bad days, and it's nothing after you saved us all from our Akuma selfs," Mylene says and the rest of the class all mumbled thank you's. Felix soaked it up along with Lila, "It's okay you guys, but you might want to save your thank you's for Ladybug too, after all, I asked her to come to class today so we could help Felix confess." Adrien froze, praying whoever Lila had paid to come to the class was a Ladybug imposter. Alya shot up, excitement buzzing off of her as she clutched her phone tight in her hand.