Lady Time (Adrientte/SIN/ Time travel)

"Ladybug look out!" Chat's cries went deaf as Ladybug who had been summoning her lucky charm was shot at by Lady Time. Her bluebell eyes widened and her pupils shrunk as a white and yellow ball of light came into contact with her body and then there was darkness.

"LADYBUG!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THE PRINCE'S CORONATION GIFT!" a sharp female voice screamed as she paced back and forth in the Egyptian halls. Her white silky dress dragged as she continued to pace along the corridor, her black hair was straight but flowed as she gently moved back and forth. ''Lady Nathalie, how are we to serve you?" The woman stopped and rubbed her eyes as her slaves bowed down, "I need you to find me a gift for the pharaoh's son, Prince Adrien NOW GO!" The slaves bowed again and quickly ran out of Lady Nathalie's room.

The market was the best place to go, but all the stuff there the Pharaoh's son already had or probably would get bored of. "What are we to do! Lady Nathalie will have use be-headed if we don't find something for the Prince." One of the servants said as they frantically looked around. "Hey look over there a woman has fainted!"

The other servant said as he made way to the girl who had fainted in the alleyway. "Look she has such a high radiance! She's as beautiful as an Egyptian Princess!" The servant observed her and tilted her head up. "Have you ever seen a creature like her before?" The other servant asked as he inspected the girl's bag. "She doesn't look Greek or Egyptian. She looks like a goddess to me." Suddenly the other servant screamed and bowed which caught the other servant's attention. "A Goddess! Please oh, Goddess of Life we are humbled by your presence." The servant said as a floating Goddess had appeared out of nowhere along with this girl.

The other servant scrambled to the floor to bow. Tikki looked around noticing that this was not the time she and Marinette belonged in. She felt the heavy Egyptian crown on her tiny kwami head and noticed the servants. "Servants I humbly ask you to bring me and this girl to the palace," Tikki asks in her God-like voice the servants agree and gently pick the girl up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All bow before our beloved newly crowned Pharaoh! Prince Adrien!"

Prince Adrien walked out as the curtains to the ballroom rose and the crowd roared as he stepped out and crossed his arms as all the old Pharaohs did before him. Slowly he made his way to his throne and smiled at his Father and his Mother as he finally had been awaiting this day. He was officially now 18, he was now the Pharoah of Egypt, he sat on his throne and clapped his hands silencing the crowd. Nathalie one of his Father's royal council members approached him.

She bowed then spoke, "My Pharoah I bring you a gift that has never been seen by anyone before." Adrien raised a brow at the councilwoman, he could hardly believe that after all, he had almost everything in all the kingdoms that anyone would desire. Nathalie stepped forward, her royal robes dragging behind her as she cast illusions to show the Prince.

"A creature so beautiful that the goddess Tikki has sent her from above just for you my Prince. As a sign for this kingdom to prosper and grow." Nathalie says as she snaps her finger and the slaves moved to the door as a signal to retrieve his gift. Prince Adrien knew the routine whatever was behind the door would be rare only for him to already have it. "My Prince I give a goddess in the flesh for you to wed. She is something that no one has seen before, a mixture of beauty and nature. My Prince, I give you this woman as your bride." Adrien rolled his eyes as most of the women in the kingdom were pretty but just not his taste. She probably wasn't even a gift from the Goddess Tikki herself. Prince Adrien watched as Nathalie bowed and moved out of the way as the servants opened the door.