Legendary Lovers (Angst/Adrienette)

This story will not be completed, I just wanted to write this because it was on the top of my head. Other stories will soon come but this was a quick one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Upon a Time...

There were two powerful Gods among other weak gods, The Universal Goddess and The Darkness God. While Darkness was a male God the Universal God was the very first-ever female Goddess, the Goddess of the Universe. She controlled the Sun, Moon, and the stars. She was the most beautiful and most graceful thing the other gods had seen. Many gods tried to court her and become her beloved, but she would turn them away. This led the God of Darkness to believe that only he was worthy of her hand.

While the Universal Goddess was loved by all, the God of Darkness was feared by all. She saw the good in the humans and he saw nothing but a pathetic waste of space. The Dark God tried to impress the Goddess with his gifts of darkness and evil creatures as she saw the beauty in many things.

The Darkness was obsessed with the Goddess, she was perfect and he was the only one made for her. He was the Darkness that allowed her stars and light to shine. But he couldn't help but hate the fact he had to share her with the others. He created dark emotions like jealousy and hate, unknown to him that the Goddess couldn't stand him.

Because of the Darkness's possessiveness, she would flee and hide from him as he would seek her out. She found a safe place to hide, a small planet that the Earth God controlled. Eventually, the Earth God found out that the Universal Goddess was hiding on his planet without his permission. When the two met, they had immediately fallen in love.

And so every day when she would finish her duties she would sneak away to Earth to see her beloved Earth god, but soon the Darkness noticed the Universal Goddess's disappearance and found out about the two. Enraged that the lowest of Gods would dare touch his Goddess he placed a curse on both of the gods.

The Earth God was stripped of his memories and feelings for the Universal Goddess, then he was chained to his planet, cursed to live his life as a normal human, with a pathetic worthless life, to suffer the pain of loneliness and rejection.

The Universal Goddess was also stripped of her memories and feelings, except the Darkness took those feelings and warped them so she was in love with only him, he too then banished her to the planet earth, except he and her would live a life that the Darkness had always wanted, one where they were together.

The two were still Immortal Gods but without their memories, their powers would never be awoken. Now the Darkness lives on Earth with the Universal Goddess submitting to his every command.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Marinette, my beloved Queen do you love me?"

Marinette shifted from where she was sitting and looked at her boyfriend, he was on her bed laying down, playing with his tie pendant, his black and red suit sat out against the softness of her pink sheets, but with the curtains drawn and the sun rising in the sky he blended in with the shadows and shade that the curtains provided. Marinette moved from where she sat and climbed onto her bed, her boyfriend's lime green eyes filled with love as she crawled over to him. "Of course I love you, my King."

He sat up and pulled her to him, her hands made way to his short black hair, he chuckled as he took her hands from his hair and pulled them to his lips. "And you'll always love me right?" he asks as he shifts position so she was sitting on his lap, she cradled him as she leaned in, and their lips met, a dark smirk crept on his face as he took in the sweet taste of his beloved. "I'll always love you my King and nothing will ever change that" he looked into her eyes, the moon and sun symbols that usually would be there were gone but it did leave behind the beautiful bluebell for him to stare at.