t h i r t y - s i x

[ fingers ]
0:58 ──♡───────── 3:47
↻      ◁ || ▷     ↺

⚠️ warning (the entire chapter) ⚠️

"I need to go get something." Taehyung said once he helped Jeongguk out of his pants, "I... really didn't expect for this to happen, so it might take a while. Wait for me?"

Jeongguk nodded. He wasn't dumb- he knew what Taehyung was looking for.

His eyes strained on the ceiling after Taehyung left the room. Fuck, he was soaked, the material of his boxers wet with pre-cum and his aching erection visible. His hands itched to relieve himself. The urge was so intense and he couldn't help it when they drifted downwards, slipping under the fabric.

Surely Taehyung wouldn't mind if he touched himself for now, right?

A sigh left his lips when Jeongguk clasped his warm palm around his shaft, his jaw going slack. God, his senses were on override. He could barely think straight (or gay). His hips jerked up when he drove the pad of his thumb into the slit. Jeongguk quickly took his bottom lip between his teeth, biting back noises he knew he shouldn't be making.

Jeongguk eyes fluttered open when he felt fingers curl around his wrist, taking his hand out of his underwear. Taehyung pinned it at the side of his head as he hovered over the younger.

"You don't get to do that." Taehyung said, settling between Jeongguk's spread legs.

"But hyung-"

Jeongguk was cut off by a pair of lips, kissing him hard and all he could do was sink deeper into the mattress, eyebrows furrowed until Taehyung pulled away.

"Let me take care of you, okay?" The older whispered, "I'll make you feel good. Promise."

He pressed a knee against his bulge teasingly and felt a sense of pride when Jeongguk let out a strangled moan, hands fidgety in his grasp.

Jeongguk watched with hooded eyes as Taehyung let go of his wrists and hooked a finger around the waistband of his boxers, pulling down, all the while looking straight at him. Jeongguk screwed his eyes shut as his member was free from its constraints. The rest of their clothes were discarded to the floor and forgotten, like any other thought that didn't revolve around each other.

"We can always stop." Taehyung reminded him.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop."

The older dipped his head down to kiss him again, lips molding into each other's like perfect puzzle pieces. He slipped his tongue in and Jeongguk parted his lips further, obedient as he let Taehyung explore the cavern of his mouth. He had never been kissed like this, let along touched like this, and it sent nerves dancing beneath his skin. Jeongguk immediately wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him close, like if he let go for even a second, he'd leave him.

Taehyung's hands reached blindly for the bottle of lube he left on the other side of the mattress, squeezing a generous amount on his fingers. Jeongguk gasped and spluttered into Taehyung's mouth when he felt the cool sting touch his hole. The sensation felt downright weird yet somehow arousing, twisting his stomach into knots of want.

"Hyung." Jeongguk's toes curled, fear bubbling up in his throat.

"Shhh." Taehyung removed his fingers, afraid that it was already too much for the boy. "It's okay. I'm right here, Gguk. It's okay." His other hand massaged his thigh, rubbing comforting little circles into his skin and then leaving a kiss above his hip bone. "I'll make it as painless as I can. But I need you to relax, okay?"

Jeongguk nodded frantically and Taehyung frowned, seeing that he wasn't calming down at all.

So he crawled back towards the headboard and pulled the younger up and back on his lap, swallowing Jeongguk up in a tight embrace. The younger planted his forehead on Taehyung's shoulder, shuddering when the older left tender kisses at the top of his head, trying to soothe him.

"Breathe with me, Gguk." Taehyung whispered, he ran a hand down to his back dimples, "I got you. You're safe with me."

"Hmm."

Taehyung waited till he felt Jeongguk was truly relaxed against him, bare skin to bare skin, before speaking up again. "I'm gonna stretch you open now, alright?" He asked gently. Jeongguk sat up to look at the older, nodding. "You can tell me to stop anytime you want."

Jeongguk's grip on his shoulders tightened as Taehyung encircled the rim a couple more times before pushing one finger in. The younger nearly cried out. The lube eased the resistance but it didn't eliminate the pain entirely.

"Hurts, baby?" Taehyung caressed his sides, stopping midway.

Jeongguk's breathing was staggered, tears prickling at his eyes, but he pressed on. "I'm okay, Tae."

"Are you sure?"

The younger could hear the worry entwined in his voice and his heart swelled. "Just do it. It's okay."

This time Taehyung pressed his lips onto the younger's before his finger sank in deeper, drinking in Jeongguk's noises of discomfort. He hated seeing him like this, really. Hated the idea of hurting him. But he continued working him open with a single digit, curling inward to see his reaction. Jeongguk lurched forward, disconnecting their lips in the process as his jaw hung open, letting out a low moan through parted swollen lips.

"You're doing such a good job, baby." Taehyung paised, watching Jeongguk's blissed-out expression and feeling himself harden. "Such a good boy for hyung."

Every pump of Taehyung's finger sent tremors through Jeongguk's body, rubbing against his sensitive walls but not quite reaching his bundle of nerves. Taehyung knew this. He was saving that for later. The younger pursed his lips, trying to preserve the quiet.

"Doing so well. Prettiest boy I've ever seen."

Jeongguk exhaled, a rosy blush coloring his face at the words.

It was when Taehyung inserted another finger, then another, did he crumble. Jeongguk squirmed, trying to get away, but the older held him in place, a firm grip on his waist.

"Tae- hng, it feels-" Jeongguk was cut off by his own whimpers.

Taehyung slowly pulled his fingers out, brushing against his fluttering hole before thrusting back in. He shifted, angling his hand in a way that grazed the younger's prostate.

"Ah hyung." Jeongguk sucked in a breath, brows scrunched together. Taehyung wanted to ask if he was okay, but judging by the way the younger rocked his hips back- he was definitely enjoying himself. "Please- please do that again."

"What? This?" Taehyung began pumping the three digits in and out vigorously, hitting everywhere but that one spot. But it was enough to make Jeongguk squeak and gasp, burying his face in the crook of the older's neck.

The younger shivered, moans cut short and dragged out with every curve, every twist and every spread from Taehyung. "More." Jeongguk pleaded, "P-please, I beg-"

Taehyung nibbled gently at his earlobe, a direct contrast to the way he jerked his fingers into him, changing pace every few seconds to catch Jeongguk off guard and pull moans from the back of his throat.

"Okay, baby. I'll give you everything."

Please vote before continuing on to the next chapter >>>

Bruh the reads for the last chapter shot up so quick- Y'all horny and it shows LOL
but ily anyway