Comfort

This requested by: Blacknight-Lt (My friend who doesn't have a wattpad account but told me too call her this to protect her idenity.) 

{Shadow PoV}

"Shadow~ Don't you look handsome today~" that bubblegum excuse for a hedgehog said. Ever since Sonic and Sliver got together, she's been hitting on me ever since. She even moved in against my will.

"Go away brat" I replied after I had finished packing my bags. She looked curious abd hurt by my words. But who cares... I surely didn't...not for her anyways. "Isn't it obvious?" I asked picking up my bag. She gave me that look again.

"I'm going to steal Silver's boyfriend" I said. After that she didn't say a word. Just like I thought. She exploded with anger. "SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!" She yelled. To her surprise I just left.

Sonic I'm coming....

{Rouge PoV} 

I heard shouting.

"SHUT UP!"

"YOUR CHEATING ON ME WITH MEPHILES! HOW COULD I?!" Sonic yelled I could tell was heart broken. More shouting continued untill I entered. Sliver saw me and stromed off, probably to Mephiles' place.

"Baby? Are you okay?" He was on the floor crying of course he wasn't Rouge! I mentally slapped myself for my very own stupidity. He looked at me, his eyes clearly saying that he was heart broken. "M-Mom?" He  asked.

You see, I had adopted him along side Knuckles to be his legal guardians, Knuckles was just a brother for him, but me, I was his new mother. I could feel his new heart break, just by looking into his eyes.

Hours later, we sat on the couch. Sonic's head rested on my lap as he slept. I softly wipped his tears away with my thumb. That's when I heard a knock, I sighed as I leaned Sonic on his other side, his head resting on his pillow.

I opened the door, you could have never guessed my surprise when I saw Mephiles standing in the door way. "What do you want?" I asked as I saw both him and now Sliver behind him. Mephiles gave me a serious look, then pushed me aside.

"Get out" I growled, Sliver was gone, now there was an angry Shadow copy at my son's door step. He walked into the room and looked around. I felt tencles wrap around me and pinned me to the wall. I was soon gagged, so I couldn't protest.

I watched as that b*stard laid his hands on Sonic's face, not smopthly either, rather roughly. I growled behind the gag. After a while of touching, Mephiles turned to beating him up! I felt my face heat up with anger. Then concern. 

"CHOAS CONTROL!" I knew that voice.

"Shammpw!" I muffledly screamed, he turned to me, then turned back when he heard Sonic whimper and scream. He was up. Shadow did some thing I didn't expect he punched Mephiles hard enough to knock him out.

He had saved Sonic....

I felt the tencles release me, and quickly ran over to my baby. Shadow was calming him, whispering quiet little nothings into his ear.  I hugged both of them. Kissing Sonic's little ears as I heard a little giggle.

Shadow pulled him closer, and away from me. I chuckled, "Shadow-" I stopped when I noticed Shadow was kissing Sonic. I trusted Shadow with my life but if he hurts my baby, I won't have anybody else to trust my life with.

{Sonic PoV}

Shadow was being gentle.....It felt so nice...

"MMMh~" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He soon pulled away leaving me panting for air. I noticed that Mom had left us to ourselves. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you, Sonic the Hedggehog"

"I love you more Shadow"

"I love you most" I giggled as he leaned again, our lips touched begining our kiss, it last a minute before we parted for air once again. It felt nice to have some one, other than Mom, to be there for me all the time. I like it. No......I love it and him.