Numbers are Important

Sonic POV
"You won't get away with this, Eggman!" I yelled as he started up his portal-thingy. He had me cornered. He had my friends and was gonna drop them off the side of the building if I didn't cooperate. So I cooperated.

"I already have, Hedgehog! Now, get it in the portal!" He yelled in his Egg-mobile, pointing to the bright teal portal with hints of hot pink in it. I hesitated.

Looking back at my friends then at Eggman, I sighed. I love you guys... Without a second thought, I ran into the portal. It was insane inside. I surely wasn't ready for any of it.

I heard Amy and Tails yell my name. However, it was too late to go back even if I could... I'll surely miss them.
Everything started to get black, but I had to keep my footing. It kept getting darker and darker. Oh, God...

Everything went black.

...
....

I woke up with a major headache. I held my head in pain. "Oh my, you poor thing!" I turned to see an apocalyptic world. Eggman's face was everywhere. I wanted to throw up at the sight...

"Little one?" I turned to see a young pink hedgehog. Amy? I sighed in relief I know someone here!

"Amy? Where are we?"

"Amy? What kind of name is 'Amy'?"

What? What in the world-?

"My name is 039," Amy said. She helped me up with a smile on her face. "You feeling okay? I'll have the Leader look after you," she started pulling me over to the big tower. It was huge.

"That isn't necessary." I pulled my hands away.  Amy growled an intense growl. I flinched.

"Now, now, now 039, that growl isn't necessary, after all, I am right here."

Eggman!

I growled as Eggman put his hand on my shoulder. I wanted to push him away, but something inside of me felt like it was a bad idea. "What is your name, little one?" He asked.

"Sonic."

"That isn't right."

"What?"

"Sonic... Give me a second."

He started thinking. Then he grabbed my arms and dragged me to the tower. "Hands off!" He didn't let go. He stopped in front of a black and red hedgehog. Shadow? Are you kidding me?

"070, take this one into his new room-" he handed Shadow the paper "-while I figure out his purpose and name here," he said.

Shadow nodded. He grabbed on to me, picking me up in a certain position so I couldn't struggle. "Put me down!"

"Shhh... It's okay."

He kicked open the door since he was carrying me. He set me down in a room at the top of the tower. I felt like Rapunzel when she was stuck at the top of her tower.

I looked out the window as someone grabbed my shoulders. "060?" I stayed quiet.

"060."

I ignored it. Who was it directed to?

I felt a slap on my face. "Hey! Why on earth would you do that?!" I yelled at the platypus. He smirked and gave me this odd outfit.

"Your new name is 060. This is your clothing. Your occupation is to be a servant to 070 and 096. He will call for you when needed." He had left directly after he told me that.

'Shadow' turned to me impressed.  "A servant huh? Oh well. Get changed my servant. You have a lot to learn little one."

Why does everyone keep calling me that?

......
A few hours later...

I'm done.

I'm so freakin' done with all of this.

Just because I'm a servant doesn't mean I have to wear a female genie outfit. Jerk.  He chuckled as I tried to take it off. "I hate this!" I shouted.

'Shadow' shook his head. He walked up to me and tilted my head up. I tried to pull away, however, he just picked me up. "Put me down! Put me down!" I groaned. I hated this. He set me down on his bed and went to get changed out of his imperial guard uniform.

I sighed. I need to find a way out of here. I can't just stay here. This world's Shadow came out in his pajamas.

He exhaled as he laid down on his bed. Without warning, he wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me in place as he slept. Clever. I growled in response. He had paid no mind to it. "Lay down, little one, it's better to get some rest."

"Why don't you sleep in your room?"

"I was ordered to keep you here for the night, to do that I need to watch you."

I rolled my eyes. Of course, he had some kind of excuse. I blew my tongue out at him and laid down.

"Can't I change?"

"You are changed."

"No, I'm in a genie outfit."

"No. These are Pajamas."

"Sh-"

....
The next day.

I couldn't move. This hedgehog wouldn't let me go! Even though I was growling the whole time, he still won't let me go! No matter what I tried, he wouldn't. Jerk.

I tried biting him, punching him, and so much more. I felt him shift. Finally! He is waking up! I grinned as he groaned about the discomfort. "Could you stay still?" he groaned.

"No! I will do what I want." I shouted back. He just chuckled and got up.

"Sure. Get my clothes ready for the day, 060."

"Please."

"What?"

"Say please."

Shadow glared. He growled at me. "060. Now." He gave me the most horrifying glare I have ever seen.

"...."

His glare continued.

"...fine..."

"Good," he smiled and went to take a shower, and do all that other stuff you would do in the morning.

I looked for the closet and when I found it, I opened it up to pick out his clothing. They were all pretty much the same as each other. So picking them out was easy.

I laid them down on his bed. He came out in a towel. Grabbing his clothes, he left.

Is this really my life now?
If so...

I don't think I want to leave.