My Faker

Part two of "My Faker" since I couldn't leave the story where it ended 😑
Summary: Sonic had just adjusted to his new life with Shadow, but the Egg-Armada are still looking for him. Oh boy...warning this is about 400 words so it's a short one.

{PoV: Shadow}

I had Sonic in my bedroom while I was listening to a meeting the doctor had set up so when we could work from home. Of course I wanted to stay with my pet more than take over the world.

"Shadow?" Sonic came in, he had his cute outfit on again, with acute bow tie on his left ear. It was blue and yellow. "Shad, I'm hungry." He whispered or even whined.

I put my hand up to my lips to tell him to be quiet since my microphone was on. He sighed and nodded, I turned off my microphone. "Come here, love, my video is off"

He did as told with a few mumbles. Once he sat down I turned on my microphone.

"Hedgehog, you there??"

"Yes, Zeti, I am"

"Fine. Let's continue" Zavok said, I rolled my eyes and pulled Sonic closer by his waist. He mumbled curse words. Of course I pinched his nose, and he bit his tongue to hold in a tiny  whimper.  I nodded and scratched behind his ear to reward him for being quiet.

I could tell he wanted to purr, but he held it in. After doing so, I pulled him closer. The meeting was just about taking the world, everyday super villain ideas. I wasn't really listening, I was to busy giving my little pet attention; from what I could tell he was enjoying it.

I turned off my microphone and whispered in his ear, "Go get a toy and you can cuddle on my lap, okay?" I asked and he nodded going to get a toy.

"Yes Doctor, the Hedgehog did escape we are looking for him now, right Shadow?" Zavok told the Doctor on the phone.

"Screw off" I hung up the phone and went to find Sonic. I walked into my room to see the hedgehog asleep in ball on top of my bed. I grinned they won't find you. Absolutely not. Not on my watch. I cuddled next to him, knowing tomorrow I would get an angry call from Eggman.