🍋A Little Praise 🍋

Lemons later in the story (Praise Kink).
Requested by @rxin_x

Sonic just defeated Eggman. Again. Shadow was working with Eggman however, he grew more and more annoyed but everything Eggman was saying. The only reason Shadow joined the sides with Eggman was he wanted to test a theory. A very kinky theory, involving Sonic. Once Sonic had Eggman where he wanted him, Shadow grabs Sonic's wrist, pulling him away from the villain of the three present. The blue one of the now two of them, turned to the black counterpart looking slightly offended. "What the hell, Shad?" he said sounding annoyed. Shadow just shook his head and eyed him up and down.

Sonic looked back a little confused. "I am here to test something. A minor rumor that I heard going around." The smirk the black one gave to the blue one, told Sonic everything. Sonic sighed.

"Look, dude, I know which rumor you are talking about and no I don't have a praise kink-"

"Uh- yeah, that's the one I was talking about-"

"What-"

"Come on, let's get this over with." the darker of the two said barely being able to look at the other hedgehog. It was an awkward silence between the both of them until a sigh came out of the blue hedgehog. With a hushed *fine* they were back at Shadow's house in a few minutes, because of their speed.

A swing of the door alerted Sonic to what he had agreed to, but he couldn't get his tail to spot wagging. With a swift motion, he was suddenly on the bed. His important items of his and the darker ones in no time at all. God, if my friends find out I did this I would never hear the end of it.

A growl came from Shadow, which left Sonic at a loss for words. Then he heard something, "Just be a good boy and you'll be rewarded when we're done. How does that sound?" the darker one said. A blue tail waged rapidly, a small purring growing in his throat. He nodded quickly while having a feeling of heat burning in his crotch area. Shadow seemed to like that response, so he continued. They started slow.

However, it went from nibbling and kissing Sonic's neck to thrusting into him. That's when things began to speed up. "Ahh~"
"Good boy, stay calm" another thrust. Then a wiggle out of pleasure. "Y-Yeah OOkay!~" It was getting harder to speak.

Every thrust caused a louder and louder moan. "Ahh!~ Damn!~"

"Shh~ Easy, Love. You are doing amazing, just a few more."

"M-Mhmm!~" another two quick thrustings.

"Good boy."

Sonic found himself heating up more. Damn did he have a praise kink? Then another thrust hit him inside. That was a good aim. "Ahhh~!!"

Shadow kissed his forehead and whispered those damn triggering words. "Shh~ good. A few more okay love? You are doing so well." Those words went on repeat getting him closer and closer to the end. Thrusting continued until they both looked each other in the eyes, then they reached the end. It was a sticky mess. Hot and sticky. Yet, neither of them seemed to reject it.

Sonic had passed out and Shadow was on the verge of doing so himself. With one final stare at the lighter hedgehog, he said, "I guess you did have a praise kink, huh?"

Within seconds, they both were out like a light. Asleep in each other's arms. It would be an awkward encounter in the morning. They will cross that bridge when they get there though.

The End.