Your Home

This is a lemon one-shot!

Requested by: J__R__H
Hope you enjoy!

Sonic and Shadow are in highschool together. One day Sonic comes over to his crush's house, Shadow's, for a talk but it turns into something he'll love.

{Sonic PoV}
I was sitting in class when my phone beeped. I wasn't allowed to look at texts or my phone, they thought students would use them for cheating on tests and homework. Finally, the bell rang. I sighed with relief and packed my stuff up. Once I got my history book in my bag, a figure walked up to my desk and placed a hand on my desk, leaning on it. I looked up. I saw a black and red stripped hedgehog standing there with a red echinda. "Hey Shads. Hey Knux" I greeted happily. They usually wouldn't talk to me in school. Only outside of school.

Knuckles starting talking first, "Hey Blue, listen I won't be home today, so could you stay over with Shadow here, I won't be home untill nine P.M." he said. Knuckles has looked over me since I was young, though he was only three years older than me. He still saw me as a kid, someone always needed to look after me no matter that I was fifteen.

"Shadow will look after you and take you to his place," he said and Shadow nodded.

I looked at Shadow and nodded. "That's okay, Knux," I said blushing thinking about Shadow, I had always had a crush on him, but I never told anyone about it. Not even Knux.

"Okay, now that school is over, go tell the bus driver that we won't be riding since you are riding in Shadow's car," Knuckles said as he bent down to my level-I was sitting and somewhat shorter than him- and hugged me. "See ya, Blue!" He got up and opened the door of the class room.

"Bye Red!" I waved. I turned to Shadow as he held his hand out for me to take. My heart began beating out of my chest. I took his hand and helped me up. I opened the door and Shadow followed me to the bus.

"Miss Sally," I got her attention, "Knuckles and I won't be riding," I told her. She nodded and smiled.

"Sure thing sweetie!" She checked off our names on the clipboard. I waved bye and she waved too, closing the doors.

We walked into the parking lot. We got into his car and started driving. My face red from blushing.

When we got there, I set my bag down. Shadow looked at me smugly. "W-What is that look for?" I asked, blushing. Shadow shrugged.

"I was admiring your cute face,"

My eyes went wide, that... It... Did he really mean that...? "T-Thank you," I looked away shyly. He smirked and lightly grabbed my chin to make me look him into his eyes. Then, I felt a hand on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Why wouldn't I? Now that your brother is gone, I get you all by myself," Shadow said practically hugging my waist. "I'm going to be honest Sonic, I really wanted to do you right now," His head leaned back on my shoulder.

"R-Really?" My face felt like it caught on fire.

He started to kiss my neck, "I love you," he said. My heart exploded.
I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Shadow... Please do, I love you too!" I cried happily.

"You want me too?" He smirked.

"Yes, please!"

Without warning Shadow grabbed me and picked me up then, he set me down on the couch. Once he finished, he moved each of my legs to the side. Each one on a different side. His hands lowered to my inside part of my leg closest to my crotch. His smirk never fading; he began to rub it slowly, giving me pleasure. "Ahh~ Ooo~" I moaned. I couldn't help it.

Once I moaned, he began to trace my crotch with his finger, it ran along every outline around it. "So delicate..." He whispered, his hands now below my, now, erect member.

He started playing with it. "Ahhhhh~! Oh-Oh my g-gosh... Shad-Shadow!" I screamed as I came. He smirked as he saw the cum on his face and my stomach.

Shadow finally was erect, to get me prepared he stuck a finger inside me. I gasped, whimpering I closed one eye and looked at him.  To my surprise Shadow stopped moving it when I whimpered. "Tell me when you are ready," he said, his voice sounding kind and caring.

After a while, I was. "R-Ready," I said. He nodded and move around. It felt so good! Why did it feel so good? I moaned again and again repeatedly. He took his finger out and sat down placing me on his lap and now on top of his member.

"AH!" I felt pain, lots of it. Shadow didn't move only kissed me on the forehead and the stomach and cheek. I finally had enough, and we lip-locked. The fight gor dominance was won by him; he tossed his tongue over mine and turned it making me moan more.

We pulled away from lack of air. "Ready?" He asked, holding my cheek. I nodded. Shadow grabbed my waist moving me up and down on top of his member.

"Ahh~" My face was redder and redder by the minute; drool is dripping down my bottom lip. The more moans I let out, he picked up speed. Leaving me panting.

He pulled out and let me lay on my back, "AH~!" Shadow pushed his member back inside me. Moving in and out once again. Suddenly, I felt release as I came. Then I felt a warm fluid fill me up as Shadow careful removed himself from me. "I... I liked that..." I panted, needing air. Shadow chuckled and laid back on the bed grabbing my waist and pulling me to his chest.

"I love you, Sonic,"

"I love you too, Shads,"

"Shadow! I'm here to pick up Sonic!"

Oh shoot...

·°·°·°·

Wow, I think I did pretty good on that lemon one. 1047 words too! Hope you enjoyed, and I hope you liked how this turned out J__R__H !

Poor Knuckles though 😂