A Marine Arrives

Y/N POV

Me: GO! GO! GO!

I kicked down the door and we entered the room. I took out a man with an AK in my corner and I heard the all clear.

Me: Remember, be quick.

I began to look around the room and I soon found a hidden door behind a bookshelf.

Me: Alpha, Whiskey. With me.

The two nodded and we stacked to the left of the hidden door. I quickly opened the door and entered the door. I soon spotted three children and four women in chains.

Me: Hostages found, get them out.

Whiskey: Roger that.

I helped one of the girls who had her legs chained together and freed her. She stared at me in fear however her eyes softened and I heard the rest of the hostages gave thanks.

Me: Let's go.

We quickly lead the hostages out however the bark of machine guns forced their heads down.

Me: Tangos on the building across the street. Bravo, pop a smoke and help me give cover fire!

Bravo: Roger!

Bravo threw his smoke grenade and I began to lay down fire with my rifle. I signaled the rest of my men to get the hostages to the armored vehicles. Soon we where on the move again, however a scream of pain caught my attention.

Alpha: Sir! A hostage is hit in the leg!

Me: Give me cover fire!

I quickly busted through a window and found the little girl from earlier on the ground, a pool of blood under her leg.

Me: It's going to be ok.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes however she nodded and I picked her up.

Me: Let's go!

I began to run and soon I felt sand hitting my legs. Then a sharp pain hit me on the hip however I ignored it and continued my run. I finally got to the Humvee and I gave the girl to the corpsman and quickly turned around and began to lay more suppressive fire.

Me: Keep the pressure up!

We continue to fire until I saw a glint of light in the corner of my eyes. I knew what it was immediately.

Me: SNIPE-

A pow quickly followed by a huge pain in my head. I felt myself fall to the floor and soon I only saw darkness.

Third Person POV

Y/N slowly opened his eyes to the sound of crashing waves and soon rubbed his forehead in pain.

Y/N: Aw hell, my head.....

He looked around and soon found a huge ship in between some icebergs.