Questions

Third Person POV

The gawking crowd had dispersed as only Y/N, Enterprise, and Belfast were left in the office. Y/N had finished up another stack of paperwork as Enterprise shifted the iron choker again on her neck.

Y/N: Belfast, can you please just remove these.

Belfast: As much as I would like to, I'm afraid Vestal's words were absolute.

Enterprise: I can't believe Vestal would do this. What if we are attacked?

Y/N: That's what your worried about?

Enterprise: Its a perfectly normal thing to be worried about, besides what are you worried about?

Y/N: Do you really want to know?

Enterprise gave a slight side eye as she nodded, her face tense with what Y/N could only describe as discomfort.

Y/N: Bathroom and showers.

Enterprise gave no response, her face in a state of stone cold shock before soon flushing red. Belfast gave a slight smile as she gave a small bow in front of the two.

Belfast: I have an extra empty room if necessary.

Enterprise/Y/N: Belfast!!/Your not helping Bel!

Belfast gave a small chuckle as she curtsied an apology before soon leaving the office for tea. As Y/N and Enterprise continued to look at paperwork however after a few minutes Enterprise sighed and soon summoned one of her arrows much to the surprise of Y/N.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Enterprise: I have work to do, its a disgrace just sitting here as my comrades do their duties.

Y/N: So you want to get back into the fight?

Enterprise: Yes.

Y/N: Don't bother, just relax. I can cover for you.

Enterprise gave a glare into Y/N's eyes as her knuckles soon turned white. Y/N returned her glare with a neutral stare however Enterprise sighed and placed the arrow near her iron choker, however before she could cut it open a loud bang is heard that made both Y/N and Enterprise jump. Soon the office door swung open and Vestal soon came into the room with a terrifying aura surrounding the short ship girl as her eyes went from the Y/N, Enterprise, and the arrow in Enterprise's hand.

Vestal: I see two patients aren't taking their medicine.

Y/N: Enterprise...

Enterprise: Yeah?

Y/N: Run!

Timeskip.

Y/N and Enterprise soon rounded a corner, both heavily panting as a building shaded them from the midday sun. Y/N soon finished his deep breathes and shook his head, rubbing his temples with his free hand as Enterprise looked back outside.

Y/N: She there?

Enterprise: No, I think we lost her.

Y/N gave a sigh of relief as Enterprise took a seat behind the wall with her head still slightly poking out on watch. Y/N walked over to where Enterprise was sitting and peaked his head over the edge of the wall. The base was quiet as many ship girls finished their post lunch activities with sky only having a few clouds. Y/N sat back down next to Enterprise, making sure to keep his hand away from hers as the chain clinked against the ground.

Y/N: Who knew Vestal of all people was able to run after us for the past hour.

Enterprise: Its been two hours.

Y/N: Really? Guess I lost track of time.

Enterprise gave a small nod as Y/N gave a small poke at the handcuffs. It simply shook as Y/N gave a small shake of his head.

Y/N: What kind handcuff did they put on us? This thing looks like it could stop on of you girls even with your powers.

Enterprise: We are ships.

Y/N groaned as Enterprise shifted so she was facing the handcuff as well. Her face was covered with concentration as she soon formed an arrow in her hand, placing it over the handcuff as a light.

Y/N: Not this again.

Enterprise: You know its true, we all do.

Y/N: Jesus Enterprise, can you just not act all edgy for a minute and think straight.

Enterprise: Lecture me after I get these cuffs off.

Enterprise soon raised her arrow and soon slammed it against the chains of the handcuffs. A bright light soon flashed in front of the two before suddenly a force threw Enterprise back, brining Y/N along with her as she soon landed on the floor with Y/N suddenly landing on top before sliding off and landing on the ground next to her, handcuffs still attached and connected to their wrist.

Enterprise: Is that thing.....

Y/N: Resistant to your arrows? I guess so.

Enterprise: Guess they used the handcuffs from the MP's office, really is a waste though.

Y/N: Yeah, the MP's have some...of...the...

Y/N suddenly perked up, MP?

Y/N: Wait, MP? As in Military Police?

Enterprise slowly got up, her eyes going to Y/N which were arched.

Enterprise: Yeah, this is a military base. Why wouldn't there be an MP office?

Y/N: But I thought you said that there were no males, if that was the case then who would make them? I haven't seen any of the ship girls even mention or use anything an MP would have.

Enterprise face soon changed into a look of confusion as Y/N continued.

Y/N: Come to think of it......I haven't seen any girls or women without riggings strapped onto them, and we saw cities in the last mission. If that were the case then there would be at least some civilians left. I mean you girls didn't make the ports.

Enterprise: What? Who told you there were no males?

Y/N: Tirpitz did, one of the first things she said to me.

Y/N's face slightly fell at the mention of Tirpitz however Enterprise shook her head before soon putting a hand on her forehead in disbelief.

Enterprise: Command-

Y/N: Please call me Y/N, Commander is still a bit much for me.

Enterprise: *ahem* Y/N, if there were no males, how would any of us know who you are.

Y/N: I didn't say that they were any males at all, but-

Enterprise: When you first met Queen Elizabeth and Hood, they thought you were a tomboy. Right?

Y/N: How did you-

Enterprise: After that, when you said you were male, they were in shock, correct?

Y/N: Well yeah.

Enterprise: Did they question you more about what a male is? Did Tirpitz? Did any of us?

Y/N thought for a moment, and soon his face straightened up.

Y/N: Wait then...

Enterprise nodded her head as Y/N's expression soon turned to one of clarity, then back to confusion.

Y/N: But where are they now?

Enterprise sighed as she faced Y/N fully, her legs in a crisscross position with her free arm across her lap.

Enterprise: Well, its a long story.

Y/N: Well, I guess we got time.

Enterprise nodded.

Enterprise: Well, guess I'll start from the beginning.

Y/N: By that you mean...

Enterprise: Yes. My summoning.