Vestal

Third Person POV

Y/N looked at Enterprise with a look of absolute shock and confusion, he soon stepped back a bit as the blood on his head soon reached his shirt. He opened his mouth to speak however he was interrupted by Enterprise soon speaking again.

Enterprise: You say I'm the idiot for doing what I am doing, but did you already forget all the stunts you pull?!

Y/N: Stunts?

Enterprise: Did you already forget you just come out of unconsciousness a week ago?! 

Y/N: Does that justify your actions?!

Enterprise: Do you understand the danger you put on everyone? We have waited for months for a possible sign that we could unite our forces to fight the sirens. And when a person who might just unite Azur Lane again shows up, he proceeds to get himself injured and nearly killed twice! How much hair do you think we can pull out!

Y/N: Those wounds where just flesh wounds, after all I'm right here aren't I?!

Suddenly a heavy aura set in as both Y/N and Enterprise felt a huge weight being put on them from the crowd of onlookers that watched them. Both of them slowly turned to see the crowd edging away from the source of the aura.

Vestal: Just, a flesh wound?

Y/N: Ok, maybe a little more than a flesh wound...

Vestal soon stepped forwards, her steps heavy as she soon closed the distance between her and the Commander. While she only stood up to Y/N's chest, the Marine slightly backed away as Vestal slowly lifted her head towards him, a scraggily smile on her face.

Vestal: A little?

Y/N: Vestal, you kind of scaring me...

Vestal: Oh? And thinking you could get away from treatment is not scary?

Y/N gulped as Vestal soon walked slightly behind him, making sure not to escalate the situation however to his and all of the ship girls shock, she soon grabbed both his and Enterprise's ears and soon yanked them down so that both were bending over behind her.

Enterprise: Ouch!

Y/N: Vestal, what the heck!

Vestal: Well, since both of you act like naughty children, guess I have to treat you both like one as well.

Y/N: Vestal, stop this.

Vestal: When it comes to health, I am the highest authority. Or, would you rather see what happens if you try and resist?

Her head turned slightly as the corner of her eyes soon locked with Y/N's. Her stare was something Y/N couldn't even find a comparison for, a stare that made his drill sergeants look like they were giving him puppy eyes.

Y/N: N-Nah, I think I'll follow along...

Vestal: Good, Enterprise?

Enterprise: Aren't you taking this too far?

Vestal: Do you know what needs to be done if a broken bone isn't growing right?

Enterprise: Uhm, what does that have to do with right no-

Vestal: You break it again.

There was silence as Vestal let the words sink in before soon dragging Y/N and Enterprise back towards the base. It wouldn't be until the next morning when the base's ship girls see the both of them again. Y/N was in his office doing paperwork, Enterprise next to him with a plate of food on the table. However as ship girls walked into the office, the clink of metal soon gave way to wide eyes as both Y/N and Enterprise sighed as a crowd began to form.

Belfast: Madame Enterprise.....Commander......

Hornet: Sis, what are you and the Commander doing?

Y/N: We can explain later.

Enterprise nodded, soon moving the large choker on her neck as it soon clinked with a chain that connected to Y/N's own choker on his neck, a slight blush on her cheeks from embarrassment. And it was then as the ship girls on the base gawked at the situation that has happened that both Y/N and Enterprise knew that it was going to be a very very awkward time in the future.