Rescue pt.1

Third Person POV

Y/N looked at the two destroyers with a blank look which Javelin took as one of disappointment.

Javelin: W-Well we where just wondering if we could be friends? I mean we aren't going to desert or anyth-

Y/N: It's fine. You question is legitimate.

Javelin took a deep breath in relief as Laffey popped open another bottle of oxy cola and begun to chug the bottle down once again. Y/N watched them with a slight disbelief that they where supposed to be fighting machines but quickly pushed the thought aside as he noticed the both of them looking back at him for his answer.

Y/N: As far as I have been told, my job is to be the commander for the united Azur Lane. As such I intend to limit deaths so that no one has bad blood when this alliance is reunited. So, if you can convince your friend to rejoin, great.

He could see that the destroyers where happy however he soon leaned forwards, gaining their gaze once again.

Y/N: But, if she or any other Crimson Axis ship fires on you or your comrades. Shoot back, and make sure they hit. Your and your comrades lives are right now my priority, regardless of whatever the leaders of the other factions want, is to make sure that everyone makes it back home.

Javelin: Yes sir.

Y/N could see a twinkle in Javelin's eyes however chalked it to lighting as he took a sip of his coffee. He could see Laffey brining out another bottle of oxy cola however he soon got up and picked the bottle from her hands.

Y/N: You really need to find something else to drink.

Laffey: Laffey.....needs....drink...to stay awake.

Y/N sighed and grabbed his coffee pot before pouring another cup and handing it to Laffey. Laffey gave a small scrunched nose as she smells the drink and shook her head.

Laffey: Laffey....wants oxy cola.

Y/N: You need to drink less, its clearly addicting.

Laffey sighed as Javelin gave a slight frown to her friends state however soon the door knocked and Belfast soon entered the room.

Belfast: I have an urgent message form the queen. She says its urgent.

Y/N nodded, placing the oxy cola in his hand on his desk before rushing off with Belfast on his tail. Once he left, Laffey soon got up and grabbed the bottle before also leaving with Javelin in slight happiness.

Javelin: You think we can do it?

Laffey nodded, her once lazy face soon shaped into one of slight determination as she opened the bottle in her hand.

Laffey: We will do it.

Timeskip.

Y/N: I see.

Y/N was standing in the war room, around him where Enterprise, Cleveland, Belfast, Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, Hood, and Wales. They all looked at the photos in front of them with concern.

Q.E: So its true, Akagi and Kaga are working with the sirens.

Hood: This is quite concerning, do we know if the rest of the Sakura Empire knows about this?

Wales: So far no, but we do know that Sheffield and Edinburgh saw Iron Blood forces before they where driven out.

Y/N: I assume this meeting is more than just the absolute certainty of a rescue mission.

Enterprise: Yes.

Enterprise soon brought out a folder and handed it over to Y/N who opened it only to find a picture of Tirpitz at the Sakura Empire. His eyes widened as he mentally checked if he was hallucinating.