Rescue pt.2

Third Person POV

To say that Y/N at this moment is pissed is possibly the biggest understatement in the history of any multiverse. He. Was. Livid. A dark aura seemingly surrounds the Marine as he slowly gave the bandaged bodies of the destroyers to Cleveland.

Y/N: Get them to Vestal, quickly.

Cleveland raised her eye brow at this however Y/N's eyes soo narrowed as he stared at Roon who was beginning to sail closer to with a murderous intent.

Roon: Oh, it seems someone is really mad. I guess I should be terrified.

Y/N: Cut  the chatter.

Roon stopped and soon smiled a cynical grin as her riggings began to gnash their teeth, her eyes going wide with what can only be described as manacle joy.

Roon: Gladly.

Suddenly she rushed the two ships, however Y/N positioned himself in front of Cleveland and pulled out his machete and hatchet. The clang of metal soon followed as Y/N parried the first wave of attacks, however on another pass from the riggings of Roon a punch soon hit Y/N's leg and he quickly punched Roon in the chest which soon sent her back.

Cleveland: Commander!

Y/N: Go!

Cleveland stopped, confused, but Y/N soon slightly turned his head and nodded. A dark shadow soon casted over his eyes as he still kept his eyes on Roon.

Y/N: I got this.

Cleveland looked at him in a state of confusion but eventually nodded. She quickly turned and began to sail towards the Azur Lane fleet, making sure that both Javelin and Laffey will make it. Y/N meanwhile turned back towards Roon and went back to his CQC stance while quickly sheathing his machete in favor of his Colt C7, the roar of jets soon emerging as he summoned planes from his riggings. Roon simply smiled and raised her own rigging weapons, a slight bow soon came from the battleship.

Roon: Now, lets get started. Shall we?

Y/N didn't say a word as Roon lunged forwards and he began to spray bullets from his Colt. Airplanes soon began to dive on the area as the city around them soon became a storm of explosions and tracer rounds. And it was a very bright and loud storm indeed.

With the Azur Lane and Crimson Axis fleet.

The sound of jets and cannons in the distance was unmistakable as the two former allied factions stood off against one another. Neither side wanted to make the first move in case they loose the advantage however this didn't stop both sides from making broadsides of cannon fire with the occasional probe attack with destroyers or siren models. However its on one of these attacks that Cleveland suddenly shot out from the city, holding both Laffey and Javelin as she frantically passed through ships who looked at her and the two destroyers in her arms in horror.

Cleveland: Excuse Me! Coming through! Vestal!!

Vestal quickly turned from giving Helena a small bandage on the arm who was in shock by the amount of blood that was on her best friend. Vestal however didn't hesitate and quickly took both destroyers and begun to do emergency medical procedures in order to stabilize them. The Azur Lane fleet was in both shock and anger as their eyes laid on their sister in arms fighting for their lives. The Crimson Axis on the other hand couldn't see clearly the damage the ships took, however they did soon see the blood covered poncho of Cleveland and some began to turn sick.

Z23: There's so much blood...

Akagi: We can't turn back now. We need to continue forwards.

Bismarck: Roon did her part in drawing away their Commander, albeit a bit too much. We need to capitalize this, and with any luck she can at least capture him.