part 77!

you are sipping your drink as you suddenly get spun around on your chair.

you're eyes are met with blake with his arm around one of the most gorgeous girls you have ever seen in your life.

blake: hey y/n! this is the girl i've been talking too. amelie, meet my sister, y/n!

amelie: hi it's so good to finally meet you! you are even prettier in person! sorry i've been stalking your instagram a little bit, you are so pretty!

you choke on your water.

y/n: are you fucking kidding me?!? YOU are like the most gorgeous person i have ever seen in my life!

amelie blushes and smiles, she seems nervous.

y/n: don't be so nervous! come give me a hug!

amelie giggles as she trots towards you and tightly hugs you. you whisper to her.

y/n: and i've kinda been stalking your instagram too!

amelie starts laughing loudly.

amelie: we are going to be besties! i can tell!

y/n: me too! blake this girl is perfect. don't fuck it up, or i will personally beat your ass.

blake puts his hands up in defense as amelie giggles.

blake: you would see me dead before seeing me mistreat her. amelie is my girl.

blake wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her. amelie smiles up at him. they both just look so happy. seeing blake happy makes you happy. they seem to forget that you're there as they melt into each other. so you just smile and walk over to charli.

charli: hey y/n! no drinks tonight?

y/n: meh don't really feel like it. then again i never really do.

charli: i feel you! i've only had a shot, now i'm just having some apple juice!

you chuckle.

y/n: char i love you.

charli: excuse me?!? i love you!

y/n: baeee stop!

you and charli laugh as charli's starts to inhale, about to say something.

charli: so i see you met amelie! she's fucking amazing, right?

y/n: i know!! she's so kind, giggly, fun, confident, GORGEOUS, i just can't with her! she's too perfect! now i see why she's avani's best friend!

charli: are you a printer? cause bitch you're speaking facts!

you and charli giggle to yourselves. you hear chanting from the other room. you and charli both turn to each other confused. you both get up and investigate what's going on. you guys walk into the living room and see a friend of people gathered around bryce and quinton. as you both scoot up to the front to get a better view, everyone chants "3..2..1..GO!!". quinton and bryce start shotgunning their white claws, gulping down faster than you've ever seen before. you cheer for quinton and in a flash, quinton slams down his can milliseconds before bryce. everybody starts to cheer and scream for quinton. you are jumping up and down for quinton and cheering. quinton is smiling widely, but then he turns towards you and his smile grows even more. he motions for you to come to him so you do. you walk up to him and he wraps himself arm around your waist and pulls you close. quinton looks down at you and smiles. you are looking up at him, getting lost in his smile, his dreamy eyes, his freckles, his soft pink lips. every fucking thing about this man, is perfect.

y/n: since when could you do that?

quinton: don't really know! i've always kinda had it in me, i just don't do it a lot.

y/n:  well you'll have to teach me, with a can of something else though.

quinton laughs and pulls you closer to him, kissing you softly.

quinton: you are too cute baby.

~time skip~

you are sitting on quinton's lap, and everybody is gathered around larray and his cake in the living room. you have your phone out and like almost all the others, are recording.

everybody: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LARAYYYY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! WOOOOOO

you all cheer as larray blows out his candles.

larry: THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU HOES FOR COMING TONIGHT! I'VE HAD THE TIME LF MY LIFE! I WIULD LIKE TO ASK MY GIRLIES TO COME UP WITH ME! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! MS. DAMELIO, Y/N, AVANI, DIXIE!! GET YOUR ASSES UP HERE!!!

everybody turns in different directions, looking at different people. you get nervous and look behind you at quinton.

quinton: it's okay baby! you can do it!

you smile and give him a quick peck on the lips. you strut up to the opening. everybody is still cheering as each one of you walks up. but something doesn't feel right. you feel eyes, not from the crowd, but from one person who's look is more intense then the others. you breathe heavily as you try to steady yourself. you and the girls bump into each other and laugh. you hold hands up to the stage.

larray stands in the middle of you all and speaks loudly into the crowd.

larray: SHOUTOUT TO THESE GIRLIES RIGHT HERE FOR HELPING ME BECOME THE BAD ASS BITCH I AM TODAY! I WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT THEM AND I LOVE THEM TO FUCKING DEATH! IF YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY THEN YOU CAN FIGHT ME BITCH!

you put your hand over your mouth at what larray just said. he made you feel so happy and appreciative of everybody. you look at the girls and they are doing the same thing. larray struts up closer to the crowd and speaks once again.

larray: LETS GET FUCKED UP BITCHES!

the crowd goes ballistic. larray jogs over time you all and hugs you tight. he waves goodbye and struts into the crowd. you walk back to quinton but you feel off. an eerie essence floods over you. for some reason you feel watched, preyed, hunted. a cold air blows onto your back.

then a pair of hands grab your wrists and pulls you back.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: i'm sorry that this chapter got kinda off topic. but i HAD to introduce amelie! i love her so so much! please vote and comment on my other story as well as this one! love you all! 💕