part 55!

*!WARNING! SMUT*

all of a sudden you feel two familiar hands glide across your waist. you feel a head lean on your shoulder and smell quinton's cologne. you smile wide.

y/n: hi quin.

quinton whispers in your ear.

quinton: what are you remembering now baby?

y/n: nothing.

you turn around to face quinton. he looks at you with his eyes full of love and lust.

quinton: you sure it was nothing?

you nod your head while smiling. quinton spins you around, facing you towards the bed, whispering in your ear.

quinton: i think i know what happened here, but i don't remember it all clearly. care to refresh my memory?

you feel him smiling across your neck.

y/n: well... it was my birthday.

quinton: mhmmmmmm... okay, go on.

y/n: we came home from my birthday party. we got up to your room. we got onto the bed and started to-

quinton pulls you onto the bed and takes off his shirt, then yours.

quinton: like this?

he asks with a big grin plastered across his face. you nod your head slowly.

quinton: i think i remember now.

he pulls you back in for a kiss. you guys are making out as he takes off your jeans. he then takes off his shorts leaving him in just his boxers. you hear all the boys blasting still softish downstairs.

y/n: are you still softish quin?

quinton looks you up and down biting his lip.

quinton: not with you looking like that.

you laugh and pull him back into you. he gets on top of you holding you with his hands under your back. as quinton's lips touch yours and he hovers over your body, you realize how much you want him. how much you need him. you realize that you can't live without him. quinton strengthens the kiss, making you hungry for more of him. he takes off your panties and unclips your bra then takes off his boxers. quinton leans his body down towards you even more.

y/n: quin, we can't. everyone is downstairs.

quinton looks back up at you his eyes almost black and filled with lust. he bites your lip and whispers in your ear, sending chills up your spine.

quinton: then you will have to be quiet.

you smile widely. quinton moves his lips from yours down to your neck and chest. he leaves hickeys down your neck. you groan as quinton finds your sweet spot and starts to kiss it and suck on it softly, but harshly. you try to hold in your moans trying not to make any noise. quinton notices you struggling and bites softly on your sweet spot. you open your mouth but quinton quickly puts his hand over your mouth, muffling your moan into his hand.

quinton: keep it down baby.

y/n: you are such a tease quinton.

quinton smiles widely and whispers in your ear.

quinton: you know you love it.

you put your lips on quinton's, desperate for more of him. he moves his hands from your back onto your waist as he sticks his member in you. each thrust becomes harder and more vicious. you launch your head back in pleasure, as your eyes roll in the back of your head. you hear quinton mumble.

quinton: fuck y/n.

you bite your lip trying as hard as you can to hold your noises in.

you pull quinton out of you and flip over so you are on top. you start to kiss down his abs and onto his v line. you leave hickeys on his v line as payback for him giving them on your neck. quinton throws his head back. you look up at him and smile without stopping giving the hickeys. you then proceed to lick the trail of hickeys you gave quinton. quinton starts to breathe heavily and groans. you drag your tongue down towards his member as he sits up and you sit on your knees. all of a sudden you get a text from blake.

_________________________________________________________

blake the bitch

are you and quinton done walking through the house?                                 we were gonna get some lunch.

                                                            yes just finishing up right now! we will be down soon!

great!

_________________________________________________________

y/n: looks like we need to head downstairs!

you smile at quinton as he looks stunned.

quinton: you can't just-! you are going to leave me with a hard on?

you stand up and get dressed as you think. you look back at quinton.

y/n: yep!

quinton chuckles under his breath.

quinton: you are such a tease y/n.

y/n: you know you love it.

you wink at him. he kisses you one last time as you hand him his clothes.

you guys head back downstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!