part 60!

you drift off back into your deep sleep.

you wake up, trying to open your eyes and see, but they are swollen and bruised shut. you manage to open them to where you can barely see. the taste of blood lingers in your mouth from getting hit. you look down and see that your clothes are stripped and you are tied to a chair.  you remember where you are. you are back in the warehouse, where griffin took you.

y/n: no no no!

you cry out quietly, trying to get out of the chair. you start to hear footsteps, you look up and see griffin standing over you. he smiles at you. you lean back as far as possible away from him. he moves his face closer to you, grabbing your chin and facing you towards him.

griffin: look what we have here. it's been a while hasn't it y/n? i remember what you did to me a couple days ago, do you?

you clench your jaw in anger. you nod your head, responding to griffin. 

griffin: you're lucky i survived that bullet. i was so close to dying y/n.

he whispers in your ear.

griffin: but i fought for you.

you spit in griffin's face as tears run down your face.

y/n: FUCK YOU GRIFFIN! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!

griffin wipes his face off, a look of anger in his eyes. he grabs your wrists tightly, making you wince in pain.. griffin pulls you close to him so you can't pull away as he kisses you. griffin moves his face right next to yours, whispering to you.

griffin: i'm back. see you soon sweetie.

you wake up in your bed, sweating and with tears running down your face. you wipe the tears and quietly get up, trying not to wake quinton up. once you wriggle out of quinton's grasp, you stand up and grab your phone. you check the time, 4:26. you don't want to get up this early but you know you won't be able to get back to sleep. 

you go into your closet and get changed into this:

you quietly head downstairs. when you get downstairs you look outside and see empty white claws and beer cans everywhere. you roll your eyes. you put on your shoes and head outside to clean the trash up. when you get inside you take out the trash and put it in the bins outside. you go into the gym. you put your hair up, put in your airpods, play your music, and workout. you unleash all your anger, fear, and frustration and put it into your workout. 

~time skip~

when you finish working out, you are drenched in sweat. you run back upstairs and grab a new outfit from your room. you go into quinton's room to take a shower so you won't wake him up.

you change into this after showering:

you check the time on your phone, 8:05

you check the time on your phone, 8:05. you decide to head downstairs and make the boys some breakfast. you start to mix up some pancake batter and pour it into a pan. while you are waiting for some of the pancakes to cook on one side, you open a package of bacon and fry it up in a separate pan. you flip the pancakes to the other side while making more. you hear footsteps coming down the stairs. you look and see anthony coming down and sitting at the counter.

anthony: good morning y/n.

y/n: morning!

anthony: may i ask why you are up so early?

y/n: i had a bad dream and couldn't get back to sleep.

anthony: oh i'm sorry to hear that. what time did you get up?

y/n: 4:26.

anthony: holy shit!! that's way too early! even for me!

you both laugh. you guys talk, waiting for the rest of the boys to come down. you hear a couple of doors open and shut.

sounds of shoes coming down the stairs start to echo in the house.

TO BE CONTINUED!