part 53!

A/N= authors note

A/N: bold letters= talking! italic letters= whispering

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<recap>

you are all talking when officer madden walks in.

y/n: hi officer madden! how are you?

officer madden: y/n... i have some news.

everyone looks at him.

y/n: what is it?

officer madden: griffin... he... he survived the bullet.

y/n: what?!?!

<end of recap>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n: what?!?!

officer madden: i'm sorry y/n.

y/n: no no no! this can't be....THAT BULLET WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH! I WAS FINALLY GOING TO BE FREE!

you start crying.

everyone looks at you in shock.

quinton holds your hand tight.

quinton: it's okay, he's going to be in jail for good! don't cry baby.

you look at quinton.

y/n: you don't understand quin. today was the happiest day of my life. i was free, i didn't have to worry. i was going to be able to be with you quinton safely, *you turn and look at the boys* i was going to be able to go out and do fun things with you guys safely, i was going to be able to go places at night with you guys safely, *you turn to charli* i was going to be able to go to the mall with you and not be hunted down, i was going to be able to go outside at the house. WITHOUT MEN WITH GUNS TRYING TO FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!

you cry hard into quinton's chest. he holds you tight and rocks back and forth. everyone comes over and does a group hug around you.

blake: we love you y/n.

charli: he's right, we all love you.

bryce: deeply.

everybody nods their heads.

quinton lifts your chin up and looks at you with his mesmerizing deep hazel-green eyes and smiles at you.

quinton: and i love you more than anything.

you smile and crash your lips onto his. your wrap your arms around the back of his neck while he puts his hands on your waist pulling you closer until there is no space between your bodies. what was a kiss turned into a makeout.

blake: alright you two that's enough.

you are so lost in the moment you forget where you are, whats happening, and that everyone is right next to you. all you can think about is quinton.

charli whispers to blake.

charli: shhhhh. let them have their moment!

blake rolls his eyes.

bryce places his hands over his mouth and shouts.

bryce: GET A ROOM!!!

everyone starts laughing.

you and quinton pull away from eachother. you both look at eachother and start laughing. you turn to everybody and smile.

officer madden: y/n i just want to let you know that you are safe. we will make sure of that, and i'm sure they *he points the boys* will too.

blake: damn right we will.

they nod their heads. quinton holds you tight.

y/n: thank you officer.

officer madden smiles.

officer madden: my pleasure. you can call me anytime when you need.

y/n: will do.

he smiles and leaves the hospital.

the doctor comes in and tells you that you are free to leave and go home. quinton helps you stand up. you walk towards the bathroom when charli comes behind you with a backpack.

charli: y/n! i brought you a backpack with some things. i brought you an outfit, a hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste, and some chapstick!

you take the backpack and hug her.

y/n: what would i do without you charles!

charli: thats a good question!

you both laugh.

you walk into the bathroom. you brush your teeth to get rid of the taste of blood in your mouth. 

this is the outfit charli picked for you:

you put on the outfit. you brush your hair avoiding the stitches on your head. you put on the chapstick over your lips. then you wash your hands for about 1 minute to get rid of the touch of griffin on your hands. you look at yourself in the mirror and smile.

y/n: fuck you griffin johnson.

you walk out of the bathroom feeling nothing but happiness.

as you walk out quinton looks you up and down. he scoops you up and whispers in your ear.

quinton: you look.... i.... i'm at lost for words.

he sets you down and you smile at him.

blake: you guys ready to go home?

everyone nods their heads.

blake: you ready y/n?

they all turn to you.

you look up at quinton. he looks down at you and raises his eyebrow while smiling. you take his hand into yours. you look at everybody.

y/n: more ready then ever.

blake smiles.

blake: okay, lets go!

everyone walks to the car, you and quinton walk hand in hand.

                                                                   TO BE CONTINUED!!!