part 56!

you guys head back downstairs. as you guys walk downstairs quinton looks at you all the way down. you whisper to quinton.

y/n: what are you staring at quin?

quinton smiles.

quinton: you.

you blush and smile back at quinton. he puts his arm around your shoulders. you guys go into the living room where everyone is.

blake: okay, we were thinking of going out to eat. how does that sound?

quinton: sounds great to me!

you nod your head in agreement.

bryce: okay then! it's settled! let's get in the fucking car!

you all run out of the door and into the car.you sit next to quinton and charli. you and charli talk the whole car ride. quinton talks to the boys while keeping his hand on your thigh the entire car ride. minutes later you arrive at a semi fancy restaurant. you all get out of the car and walk inside. everyone gets in the booth and sits down. you sit next to quinton and charli. you order a petite steak with a medium chicken parmesan salad. later you all get your food and eat it. it was one of the best steaks you've had in your life!

y/n: how was your food quin?

quinton: delicious!

he says while scarfing down the last bit of his food and wiping his mouth. you both chuckle.

charli posts this picture on instagram:

_________________________________________________________

*pretend you are avani*

charlidamelio: lunch date with @y/ngray

charlidamelio: lunch date with @y/ngray. she is too cute!

liked by dixiedamelio, qgriggs, blakegray, avani, brycehall and 3,645,738 others

y/n: no you!

qgriggs: who's the hottie on the left?

^ charlidamelio reply to qgriggs: idk you should get her number!

^y/ngray reply to qgriggs: who's the hottie behind the screen?

^charlidamelio reply to y/ngray: idk you should get his number!

                                            5,085 replies

quintonbabe34: did you see quinton's comment? him and y/n are so cute!

^user83 reply to quintonbabe34: ikr!!

                                                      168 replies

brycehall: quinton's a simp.