part 64!

then you see him-

chase is sitting on the couch on his phone. chase sees you guys and looks up from his phone. he stands up and walks over to you guys.

chase: aye wassup guys!

he smiles and goes to dap quinton up but quinton pushes him back lightly.

quinton: you fucking know exactly what is up hudson.

blake: don't play dumb with us chase.

chase: is this about what i said on y/n's post?

bryce: yeah no shit!

chase chuckles lightly.

chase: i didn't think it was that big of a deal bro.

quinton: are you fucking serious?!? you know me and y/n are together! even if we weren't you STILL don't have the right to say that. you have no idea what she's been through chase. so don't you dare say you didn't think it was a big deal. and you are such a pussy because you deleted the comment after. and now you want to play it like this? did you think about how this makes y/n feel?!?!

chase shrugs his shoulders.

quinton: DID YOU?!?!

chase: no. she's hot, and i was just trying to get my dick wet.

quinton's face tenses with anger, his jaw locking and fists shaking. blake walks towards chase and yells in his face.

blake: SHUT THE FUCK UP CHASE!  DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY SISTER LIKE THAT AGAIN!

noah and jaden pull blake away from chase. they try to calm him down.

quinton: and you had the nerve to try and snapchat her after! you are lower than dirt.

chase: i kept my word, i was trying to get some pics.

quinton: it's taking everything in me right now to not punch you in that smug little face of yours.

chase laughs.

chase: then do it quinton. punch me in the face, see what happens.

quinton walks up to chase and pulls him by the collar of his shirt.

quinton: DON'T TEST ME CHASE! YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

quinton pulls chase's shirt tighter, choking him a little. you run over to quinton and take his hand off of chase's shirt. you look quinton straight in the eyes.

y/n: quinton no! stop!

quinton lets go of chase and steps away. chase laughs.

chase: cute, quinton's got y/n to keep him under control.

quinton turns his head towards chase and looks him dead in the eyes.

bryce: you should watch it chase.

josh: you are picking the wrong fights.

chase: psh, whatever.

quinton's fists start to shake again. you whisper to quinton.

y/n: quinton no.

quinton: guys, get y/n out of here.

y/n: no, stop quin!

chase laughs again and mumbles under his breath, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

chase: all of this drama because y/n has a fat ass.

he turns to walk away. 

quinton runs up to chase-

TO BE CONTINUED!!!