part 65!

quinton runs up to chase-

he grabs his shoulder, turns him around, and punches him in the face. chase goes straight to the ground. quinton grabs the collar of hi shirt and continues to punch him in the face. chase's blood smears on quinton's knuckles. everybody is standing there in shock.

y/n: QUINTON STOP!

quinton keeps punching chase, his eyes start to swell up from the repetitive punches. you start crying waterfalls at the sight you were seeing. you hated chase, but didn't want this to happen. quinton's knuckles are red from punching chase. you start to run up to quinton.

y/n: STOP IT QUINTON!

quinton still doesn't listen. you go to pull quinton off of chase but blake grabs you and pulls you back.

blake: y/n you need to stay away from him.

y/n: NO! STOP, LET ME GO!

blake: i'm sorry y/n. we need to get you out of here, he isn't going to stop!

blake and bryce start to drag you away, attempting to get you to the car. you hold onto the wall so you can stay put. quinton stops punching chase and looks at him, with a look of pure hatred and anger in his eyes.

quinton: DON'T YOU EVER, SAY ANYTHING ABOUT Y/N AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME?!?!

chase: f-fuck yo-u.

quinton swings his arm and punches him in the face, hard. quinton pulls the collar of chase's shirt and pulls him close to his face.

quinton: CHASE HUDSON DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?!?!

chase: y-yes.

quinton lets go of his shirt and pushes him back on the ground. chase's face is swollen and bloody, and already starting to bruise. there is blood smeared on the floor ,and on quinton's shirt and knuckles. you are crying even harder, you are scared of what quinton just unleashed on chase. quinton turns around and looks at you. his eyes tearing up at the sight of you. you look quinton in the eyes, truly hurt.

y/n: you promised quin-

blake: y/n we are going home now.

bryce: *he points to the boys* you guys stay here and keep quinton calm, we are getting y/n away from here. and somebody clean chase up and get quinton away from him.

they nod their heads. blake and bryce start to walk you out. quinton starts to talk to you as you are walking out.

quinton: baby i'm sor-

blake shuts the door on quinton and brings you to the car.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: sorry this was so short! i wanted this episode to show the emotion that was going on. i will post more tomorrow! love you guys!