part 69!

you press the call button and wait for somebody to pick up.

the phone rings for about 3 seconds before charli picks up.

y/n: hello? charli?

charli: y/n?!? oh my god are you okay?!

y/n: that's called to ask YOU about! are you okay charles?

charli: oh i'm fine! i'm worried about you honey!

y/n: i mean i could be better, but i am better now knowing you're okay! wait aren't you upset at me for what chase said?

charli chuckles.

charli: BITCH I CARE MORE ABOUT YOU THAN CHASE ANY DAY!

then you hear dixie shout in the backround.

dixie: LANGUAGE CHARLI!

you and charli both laugh.

charli: anyways, me and chase ended it like a week before this whole thing.

y/n: what?!? why didn't you tell me?!

charli: you were going through so much! i didn't want to bother you!

y/n: charli i'm more upset that you didn't tell me!

charli: i'm sorry y/n i jus-

y/n: stop fucking apologizing! you have nothing to be sorry about! so why did you and chase end it?

charli: well first of all, he hit up nessa, because he wanted to fuck her. then i found out that he ditched cynthia for me, which is terrible. lastly, he's just a shit person in general. so i dumped his ass.

y/n: AS YOU SHOULD! I STAN YOU FOR CLEAR SKIN!

charli starts laughing.

y/n: it's so good to hear you laugh char.

you can feel charli smile through the screen.

charli: so how are you taking this whole situation. you know, the comment, quinton fighting chase. he beat the shit out of him by the way.

y/n: not too well. the comment broke me. it broke me even more watching quinton beat up chase after he promised me he wouldn't-

charli: WAIT YOU WERE THERE?!?

y/n: yes.

charli: YOU SAW THE WHOLE THING?!?

tears start rolling down your face as you remember the look in quinton's eyes yesterday. how angry he looked. you speak quietly as you sniffle.

y/n: yes, i did.

charli: aww y/n don't cry! it's okay!

y/n: charli he promised me he wouldn't! and i haven't told anybody but the reason i didn't want him doing it was because i start to get flashbacks of griffin!!

you gasp as you let out that last sentence. you didn't mean to tell charli about that.

y/n: i'm sorry char, i didn't mean to tell you that. i'm sorry if i put stress on you, or make you worry.

charli: y/n stop it right now! i'm glad you told me!! have you been talking to quinton?

y/n: no, i haven't since before the fight yesterday.

charli: you should tell him what you told me, he would understand. trust me, he probably feels terrible.

y/n: i miss him charles.

quinton's pov

i didn't sleep all night. i stayed up thinking about y/n. thinking about the fact that she probably hates me right now and doesn't want to talk to me. but i want to see her so fucking bad. i start to hear talking from across the hall, it's coming from y/n's room. i get up and walk to my door and open it a little.

y/n: charli he promised me he wouldn't! and i haven't told anybody but the reason i didn't want him doing it was because i start to get flashbacks of griffin!!

fuck, what have i done?!?

y/n: i'm sorry char, i didn't mean to tell you that. i'm sorry if i put stress on you, or make you worry.

charli: y/n stop it right now! i'm glad you told me!! have you been talking to quinton?

y/n: no, i haven't since before the fight yesterday.

charli: you should tell him what you told me, he would understand. trust me, he probably feels terrible.

then all of a sudden i hear something that breaks me, but makes me happy at the same time.

y/n: i miss him charles.

i close my door and sink to the ground. i curl up into a ball and cry. i cry for what i just put y/n through, i cry for how i hurt her. i'm happy she misses me, but at the same time i wish she didn't. i wish she hated me for what i did. she's supposed to hate me! not love and miss me! i'm a piece of shit fucking boyfriend that put his beautiful, perfect girlfriend through hell.

y/n pov

charli: i know y/n. i know it's hard for you, but it's probably just as hard if not harder for quinton. hey are you doing anything today?

y/n: you're right. and no, i'm not. what are you thinking?

charli: i'm thinking we go to the mall and shop!

you smile.

y/n: that sounds great!

charli: yes! i will pick you up in......10 minutes?

y/n: 10 minutes?!? don't you need to get ready?

charli: y/n i woke up at 7 and got ready for the day! i'm always ready!

you both laugh.

y/n: okay, see you soon! love you!

charli: love you too! bye!

y/n: bye!

she hangs up and you stand up from your bed. 

you grab your bag and head downstairs.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: nessa and josh aren't dating in this story, in this tory they never were together. same with quinton and cynthia! thanks loves!