part 66!

blake shuts the door on quinton and brings you to the car.

there is paparazzi flooding you with questions, and friends everywhere.

paparazzi: y/n what happened in there?!?

fan: AHHHHHHH Y/N CAN I GET A PICTURE?!?

paparazzi: y/n can you speak on the situation with lilhuddy?

paparazzi: y/n is chase cheating on charli?!

you remember, charli is together with chase. fuck. you start to think, what am i going to tell charli? does she know? all of a sudden someone from the paparazzi grabs your arm and try's to pull you back. you look back and see a person from the paparazzi pulling you back.

paparazzi: can you answer some questions y/n?!?

y/n: please let me go, i don't want to speak on it right now.

paparazzi: y/n it would mean a lot if you could answer some questions!

blake sees you getting pulled back and rushes to you.

blake: AYE! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER! DON'T TOUCH HER!

blake pushes the guy back and takes your hand.

paparazzi: sorry blake!

bryce: guys we really need to get home! please let us get in the car!

everyone moves back and you guys get into the car. you sit in the back by yourself and start to tear up. bryce looks back at you from the front seat.

bryce: hey y/n, it's okay. i'm sure chase is okay.

y/n: did you see him?!? quinton beat the life out of him! HE PROMISED ME HE WOULDN'T!

quinton's pov

blake shuts the door on me as him and bryce walk y/n out to the car. god dammit. y/n, my poor baby. the look on her face after she saw what i did to chase, the tears running down her face. i just wanted to run over to her and hold her while she cried. when she said that i promised, she was right. i promised not to hurt chase and i broke that promise. i look over and see thomas and nick picking up chase, he gives me a dirty look. i could care less of what chase thinks of me. i just happy he knows that if he messes with y/n, he's fucked. i don't care what chase thinks of me, or what the fans, or the paparazzi think of me. all i care about is y/n. god she's probably broken to pieces.

i sit on the couch and put my hands on my face. then, i cry. why did she have to see what i did to chase? why didn't i keep my fucking word? why didn't blake and bryce get her out of there like i told them to?!? i wish i could just go to sway and hold y/n, tell her everything is going to be okay.

 josh, jaden, anthony, and noah come over to try to calm me down. but the only thing that will calm me down, is making sure that y/n is okay. 

what the fuck have i done.

y/n pov

tears flood down your face. you start to remember when griffin would hit you like that. when he would punch you to the point you couldn't see, to the point where blood would come out of your mouth when you talk. when griffin would slap you and leave bruises all over your body. the countless times he would rape you, it all comes flooding back.

bryce: y/n its okay. just breathe, can you breathe for me?

you breathe heavily as bryce instructed. you lay down on the seats and drift off into sleep.

~time skip~

you wake up in blake's arms. he is carrying you inside and up to your room. you pretend to be asleep so blake won't think he woke you. you see bryce walking beside blake and hear them talking.

bryce: blake you need to calm the fuck down.

blake: bryce i know you're trying to help, but let me blow off my steam.

blake sets you down on your bed and covers you up.

blake: why did she have to see him do that to chase? why didn't quinton keep his fucking word? god dammit bryce we should have fucking  gotten her out of there!

y/n: it's not your guy's fault.

blake and bryce both jump.

blake: jesus christ y/n you scared the shit out of us!

bryce: we thought you were asleep!

y/n: well i woke up, and i'm going to go back to sleep. but i wanted to say it's not your guy's fault. so don't blame yourselves. obliviously i hate chase right now, but i'm really fucking pissed at quinton. that's all i'm going to say, because that's for me and him to work out. i love you both, and thank you.

blake: y/n it's our fau-

y/n: NO IT'S NOT! i love you both and thank you!

blake and bryce both sigh.

blake: we love you too y/n. and we would do anything for you.

bryce: he's right y/n.

they both smile at you and walk out of your room. you get under the covers and can't help but think of quinton. you cry harder than you were before. you miss him but are so mad at him at the same time. you grow tired fighting your emotions.

you slowly fall asleep-

TO BE CONTINUED!!!